Chapter 3

All I Want Is Love

The next day.

It was Monday. They had to go school. Tiara was posted to UNITED CUBE with the BtoB too. BtoB dont like the fact that Tiara is going to the same school as them.

It was 6AM. Everyone woke up and went down to the dining table. BtoB and their father had arrived. But only Tiara have arrive yet. Seungsung ask the maid to bring her down. As she still is new to here.

When Tiara arrived, most of BtoB were showing faces. She sat down beside Eunkwang. Eunkwang gave a big smile and she respond to it.

The maid serve BtoB and Seungsung half cooked meat. But then Seungsung realised that Tiara was half vampire and half human so she cant eat half cook stuff. So he ask the maid to cook for her a proper cook meal. BtoB was wondering why she never eat those kind of that they eat because they thought she was fully vampire bt instead she was half vampire and half human because of her parents.

"Tiara ah, just to tell you that you going to UNITED CUBE with the BtoB from today onwards. Your books,uniform,bags,stationery and all at our room." Seungsung tell her.

"But uncle..."

"From now onwards call me appa like the boys do too."

"Nae appa" Tiara look down as the BtoB stare at her as if she was an alien.

She knew that BtoB didnt like the fact that she going to the same school as them and she dislike going to school.

After they finished with their breakfast, they were serve blood. Everyone was drinking the blood but only Tiara didnt move at all. Her face was showing no interest of drinking that blood. One thing she hate alot is BLOOD. So call her enemy. Seungsung knew she didnt like blood. Ilhoon was looking at her through out the whole meal. He knew something was not right.

"Tiara ah, after school please go to the kitchen and drink atleast a bit of blood. If not you will get blood coma, i will let you pass this time." Appa said.

After that, they went to bath and get ready for school. Tiara went up to her room and take a bath. She wanted to escape but she didnt want to disappoint appa. She packed her stuff and went down to see that the rest of the BtoB are waiting for her. She look down and bow.

"Mian, I late."

"Tsk, slow poke. Waste my time only." Hyunsik said.

"Its okay, Tiara. Lets go we gonna be late." Eunkwang gave a death stare at BtoB and smile at Tiara.

When they reached at the school, Tiara was amazed at the building as it was big and got different kinds of things they had in the school. She went to the General Office to get her class timetable. When she got it, she realised that she didnt have any lessons with any of the BtoB. She felt relieved as she scared that she was a burden to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Sorry if I kind of boring. Will try to improve it. Do subscribe and comment :)