Chapter 1

All I Want Is Love

Its was the day that Tiara need to go to the her uncle house which is Hong House that got 7 sons. She does not like the idea of going there. But she got no choice but to go there. As she does not have any parents anymore. Because they died while trying to fight with the demons for her. After she finished packing her stuff, she walk around the house and thinking about the all moments she got with her parents. Tears roll down her cheeks. She didnt expect this to happened sooner or later. She was in a unstable state. Her face was like a white wall. So pale that she dont even care.

She didnt realise that her parents friends, Seungsung , have been waiting for her and watching all her steps. He knew it was not a easy path for her. But he got no power to bring her parents back alive. Seungsung's sons were waiting outside too. They were impatient and keep making noise as they are annoyed that Tiara will be staying with them from now onwards. But only Eunkwang and Sungjae does like the fact that they will be staying with them.

When she stepped out from the house, Seungsung greet her.

"Hello Tiara." With a big smile on his face. Eventhough he know Tiara is having a hard time.

" Hi Uncle." She replied back. She knew that the others will tag along. But no one know that Tiara does not have any power since young. Only Seungsung know about it. He does not want his sons to as he knew his sons very well.

She went inside the car and sat in between Eunkwang and Sungjae. The others were minding their own business.
Eunkwang as the oldest talk to her first.

"Hi Tiara. Im Eunkwang. Seungsung first son." He smile to Tiara. She felt that atleast theres someone acknowledge her. She introduced herself and smile back. Then Sungjae start to introduce himself. Without them knowing, Seungsung have been watching them. He felt grate that his eldest and youngest are doing treating her good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was my first chapter? :) Good? Hehehe! ^^ Do comment :)