i knew the truth .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He laid down and gave you a kiss on your cheeks , then he looked straight into your eyes and said : happy birthday -------------------------- .
He came a little closer for another kiss but
Before you could say a word Junhyung owned a HUGE punch on his face from Zelo , Zelo jumped above Junhyung and he started to hit and punch his face , while Junhyung managed to hold Zelo’s jacket and turned Zelo around then he jumped above Zelo and they started to punch and hit each other , you hold on to Junhyung’s shirt trying to drag him away from Zelo while the whole school was watching helplessly , Yo-seob came out from no where and he tried to drag Zelo away from Junhyung but the both of them are simply too big and tall to be stopped . Zelo gave Junhyung the most harsh punch ever straight to his face , Junhyung’s lips started to bleed, and that’s when you freaked out , you started to cry as loud as possible then you shouted : YOU BOTH STOP !!

Zelo looked at you while his fist is paused in the air , and Junhyung looked at you while holding Zelo’s fist to keep it away from his face , Zelo immediately left Junhyung and came beside you then he said : s-sorry … I’m so sorry … I stopped fighting so stop crying please ..

You pushed Zelo form your way and you ran beside Junhyung , you started to touch his face to make sure he’s not in pain leaving the really shocked and broken Zelo alone , for unknown reason you only cared about Junhyung in this point , you looked at Junhyung and you said : Junhyung … you are ok ? I’m so sorry for the stupid Zelo , he’s just a jerk !

Zelo’s eyes grew bigger when he hared what you said , 2 tears fell down from Zelo’s eyes ,   then he grabbed his back bag and he skipped school . But the only thing you cared about now is just Junhyung , you took Junhyung to the nears room slowly making sure he will be just fine .

The nears made sure that Junhyung is just fine , she said : you are just fine Junhyung .. You just need a little rest … day or 2 and you’ll be fine ..

She gave us a smile and she left the room .
You looked at Junhyung and Junhyung looked back at you , you sat beside him and you said : feeling better ?

Junhyung hold your  left hand and he said : thank you … I mean I can’t believe you did that to your best friend for me … only me …

You : excuse me ..

Junhyung : you know …. You knew Zelo along time ago but now you simply like me more .. You looked at him with shocked eyes and you said : of course no ! Zelo is my only best friend .. I love him more than anything .

Junhyung : oh really ?! Then why you are beside me and not beside him ?

You : no ! I’ll go and see him right now !

Junhyung : anioo , you can’t go .

You : why is that ?

Junhyung : because you like me ------------------------------- ,
You like me not him , he’s just the old friend for you .

You : what do you mean by “you like me “ ?! I don’t like you Junhyung ok ?!

Junhyung looked at you  and he said : then why you are holding my hand that tight ? Why you liked my kiss ? Why you smile when you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter