happy birthday .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You went upstairs to your room and closed the door , you laid down on your bed , you kept staring at the sealing thinking about what Zelo just told you and a little annoyed of his reactions these days … you wanted him to stay a little more but he seemed pissed of so you just let him go … you kept thinking about how much you are scared .. Scared of losing Zelo .. You had a huge crush on Zelo long time ago …. So you simply need him in your life , and the idea of Zelo leaving your house annoyed like this kept you thinking about him all day .
At 9:00 pm , you took a fast shower , dried your hair and went to sleep .
Your phone woke you up , you the light and took a look at your watch , it was 12:00 am , you looked at your phone and it was Zelo calling , you answered immediately : oppa ~     is there any thing wrong ?

Zelo : happy birthday ..

You stayed silent for a second then you said : you’re talking to me ?

Zelo : of course … it’s your birthday …

You : oh my God !! Zelo that is the cutest thing ever !!

Zelo : I know …. I’m cute ..

Zelo’s voice seemed a little cold , you said : oppa .. You still mad at me ?

Zelo : anioo

You : Zelo-ah !!

Zelo : I . said .no ! even if I wanna be mad at you .. I can’t .. you are my only best friend I can talk to .

You : ok …

Zelo : you want a birthday party ------------------------ ?

You : you know I hate parties !

Zelo : ok ………. I woke you up didn’t I ?

You : anioo

Zelo : don’t you lie to me .. Go back to your dreams ..

You : ok oppa .

Zelo : good night .

You : you too .

And we both hung up the phone. Next day .. Zelo’s voice down stairs woke you up , you sneaked on him from your room , you saw your mum and Zelo talking together , you dressed as fast as you can and went down stairs running , when Zelo caught you coming he smiled and he said : slow down birthday girl .. You’ll fall down .

You shouted : HEY OPPA !! :D

Zelo laughed then he said : what’s going on .. Why you are that happy ?!

You : MOLAAAA !!!

I hared my mum laughing at me , I hugged her so tight and I said : mum … I’m so old now ..

Your mum la
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter