Nice to meet you .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Zelo looked at Yo-seob and he said : I’m not sure about that .. But … thank you .

Yo-seob said : no problem .

Junhyung and you were at the school garden walking silently till Junhyung broke the silence saying : so ~ … he’s your boyfriend ? Like …. For real real ?!

You : isn’t obvious that it’s a lie ?

Junhyung smiled and he said : I knew it !

You continued : but he is my best friend since I was such a young girl ..

Junhyung : he , I don’t even know why you like him !!

You : Don’t say that about him !! …. Trust me … he’s not as bad as he looks .

Junhyung put a smirk on his face , he took a step in front of you and he said : and you are much cutter up close !

You put your eyes on the ground so he wont see your red face , he smiled a huge smile and continued walking with you .
Junhyung : why you came to our school ?

You : ah … I don’t know .. I guess ..

Junhyung : why you are not telling me !! …. Come on .. Tell me !!

You : can you keep a secret ?

Junhyung : 0

You : ok … umm … I’m not the most wanted girl at my old school so .. I’m not even wanted at all .. So I tried to run away and … start it all over again beside Zelo ..

Junhyung : wow !! A sweet and beautiful girl like you , hated ?! I simply can’t believe it !

You : yeah …

Junhyung : but look at you now … you made the coolest , and the most handsome boy at school wants you , amazing ha ?

You : handsome and cool … yeah .. Just like Zelo oppa~

Junhyung looked at you in the coroner of his eyes and he said : “Zelo OPPA~” ?! …. if you call him “oppa” again I’ll kick his !! ><“

You giggled a little and y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter