The first day .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You are the new girl , every one is actually adores you , finely your luck is changing in this new school , your best friend Zelo is around you and you are simply happy because everything is simply perfect !

But that was just a dream before your first day at the new school , you were always hated at your old school by everyone , so Zelo offered a really great idea , which is moving to his school ..
You moved to the new school hoping that you will make that dream come true .
You entered the school gate with a huge smile on your face , you kept telling your self --- > maybe my dreams are coming true ..
When you stepped the first step you just opened your mouth by the huge school you just saw , it’s much better than your old school for sure !
Your childhood best friend Zelo leaded you to your English class and he said : we are only sharing math class … so I guess I’ll leave you here now … but remember , be yourself and … it’s just a new start .. so let everyone see the real you , don’t worry !

You : thanks oppa .. I will

Zelo hugged you “goodbye” and he left , you took a heavy breath and you knocked the door , you hared your teacher saying : come in please ..
You opened the door slowly to see everyone is looking at you ..

You said nervously : hey …. I’m ------------------------- and I’m the new student here ..
Everyone kept only looking at you like they wanna know more about you , you couldn’t help but to blu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter