I MISS MY ZELO ..

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You : why would I ?!

Junhyung : because you lost a best friend .. All because of me ..

You : no … I don’t hate you … I just hate the fact I can’t keep the both of you beside me .. I don’t even know why you hate each other …

Junhyung : can I tell you why ?

You : please ..

Junhyung : because we both want you …

You : what ?….. No …. that’s not … real ..

Junhyung : of course it’s real … I like you and now you know that …. Zelo was taking it slow with you because he was sure that you belong to him … and now that I arrived he felt threaten and he tried to have you before he could lose you …

You : you don’t like me Junhyung …. And Zelo … I don’t know ..

Junhyung : you think I don’t like you ?!….

You : I know you don’t like me ..
Junhyung : why is that ?

You : because no one ever did …. And …. I just met you .. No one likes a girl in 2 days ..

Junhyung : there’s even people fall in love from the first sight …

You : stop that argument !!

Junhyung laughed and he said : ok .. Your turn … talk ..

You : o-ok … umm … how many girls you went out with them just like this date ?

Junhyung laughed then he looked at you and he said : so now this is a date … ?

You : NO !! *laughing * oh my God ! … wrong words .. I mean how dates you went for …. Just like this … hung out … I’m confused .. 0_0”

Junhyung laughed and he said : I understood … never .. This is the first time I go shopping with a girl …
The waitress came with the 2 drinks , she put them above the table and she said : if you need anything just call for me …

Junhyung : ok … thank you

Junhyung tasted his moka then he said : mine is great ..

You looked at Junhyung for a minute then you said : Junhyung … ?

Junhyung said while drinking his moka : umm ?

You :  Zelo said that he loves me today …

Junhyung choked by his drink and he started to cough, you said : Junhyung ! Are you ok ?!!

Junhyung looked at you with his angry big eyes and he said : a-and what y-you said ?!!

You : n-nothing ! …. He said his love for m-me is a lie … but .. Why you did all this … y-you freaked me out …. Are you ok now ?

Junhyung : I almost die ….

You looked at his face worried at first .. But then he was super cute to you when you saw his red face and his sparkly eyes … you started to smile , Junhyung said : what are you laughing at ?!

You : you look cute like this … with your red cheek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter