The end .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 weeks passed .. You and Zelo became closer and closer everyday .

Zelo offered to go to the library  so you can help at math test you’ll face in the next day .
He was studying with his load voice annoying everyone around him , including you so an old lady came next to Zelo and she said : no talking at the library young boy !

Zelo nodded with a smile for the old lady , but when she left he turned around to face you and he said : she freaked me out !!

You : well .. You are so annoying ..

Zelo : you know that I cant study I n a quite voice … I was born annoying .

You laughed and you said : tell me about it !!

The old lady shouted this time at the both of you , you and Zelo laughed but this time you made sure your laughs are hidden .
After a second Zelo looked at you and he said : I wonder if kissing banned too ?!

He came closer to you trying to give you a kiss but your phone vibrated , so you left Zelo’s lips hanging in the middle of the air like a cute little fish and you answered the phone .
A male voice said : hey ------------------ .

You : hey … who is this ?

The male voice : it’s Yo-seob !

You smiled and you said : hey !!! I miss you !

Yo-seob : me too …

You : please let me see you somewhere !

Yo-seob : I was going to ask the same .. Where are you ?

You : I’m at the library .. There is a near coffee shop near to the library .. You w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter