You need to like what’s good for you ..

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junhyung took your hand and he dragged you with him leaving Zelo playing in his phone , you looked at him for the last time and you shouted : SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL OPPA !!

Zelo p.o.v :

I couldn’t turn around because I don’t want her to see my tear falling from my eyes , I pretended to play in my phone while my first sister , friend , best friend , and my crush was taking away from me , and I just realized that what I had for her was more than a crush … it was love .. But this is how it should be …

I wiped my tear and I put my phone in my pocket , I looked around and she was already gone with .. Him .

I took my back bag and I went to class way too early .
I entered the school and it was almost empty , I hared someone crying , and that voice is so known to me , it was ----------------------- ,   I started to follow the voice so I can be leaded to her , I saw her inside our class but I saw Junhyung with her , he was hugging her and wiping her tears , I thought to myself --- > I use to wipe these tears .
She was telling him : I feel like I’m a bad person ..

Junhyung said to her : why ? He made that choice ..

I knew they were talking about me , I tried to walk away and not listen but I just couldn’t , she said : he doesn’t know … how much he means to me ..

I immediately put a smile on my face , but my smile faded away when I saw her hugging Junhyung tighter , I entered the class room and I said : why the hell are you crying ?!

She looked at me and she wiped her tears immediately , she said with a shaking voice : o-oppa ..

Junhyung didn’t bother to turn around and look at me , I said to her : how many times I told you not to cry at silly stuff ..

Junhyung said : well .. If you call yourself silly ..

I said : really ? Who is the silly one when he cant make a smiling girl smile ?!

Junhyung : still you ..

I was about to go and punch his face , but I looked at my girl , her tears above her cheeks made my heart ach , I came beside her and I gave her a hug , I looked at Junhyung with cold teasing eyes and I hold on to ------------------- tighter .
- the end of Zelo’s p.o.v -
you looked at Junhyung angry eyes , you tried to break the hug with Zelo , because looking at Junhyung’s eyes Zelo seemed like he’s teasing him , but Zelo didn’t let go , you said : oppa .. let me go .

Junhyung : she want you to let her go .. -.-”

Zelo : I hared her ..

Zelo let go and he said : sorry for that ..

you smiled and you said : no … it’s cute from you ..

Zelo : I’ll leave you with this short idiot … see you

you hold his arm and you said : where you’re going ?

Zelo gave a smile and he winked , you smiled back , he turned around and he walked outside the class  , Junhyung said : I hate him …

you : you shouldn’t .. he is awesome .

Junhyung : not that awesome to me ..

---------------------
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter