We can bring B.A.P ...

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Just like the way you planned , you walked with Zelo to your home , you kept talking till suddenly Zelo stopped in front of your house gate , you followed Zelo’s stares till you saw Junhyung  waiting for you in front of your house , you ran to welcome Junhyung ,
Zelo followed you slowly without a word .
When the three of you entered your home ,  Zelo ran to your mum and he hugged her , while you and Junhyung entered your room , Junhyung sat above your computer disk and you sat beside him .
Junhyung looked deep into your eyes , you said : stop looking at me like this …

Junhyung : you have no idea how much I like you but for now I still don’t know if you feel the same , do you ?

You : I told you before … even if I like you I ca….

He interrupted you : because Zelo doesn’t like me ?

You : no .. maybe .. I mean .. because I realized that I cant live without the both of you .. And there’s no way I can choose one over the other .. Can’t you live with that oppa ?

Junhyung : no I ….

Junhyung was interrupted by Zelo’s entrance , Zelo silently sat on your bed , he said : why you hushed … carry on you both ..

You saw the smirk on Zelo’s lips so you jumped from the disk table and you said : Zelo move away from my bed …

Zelo laughed and he said : I’m sure that’s not what you were talking about but ok …

He came closer to the computer table and he took the computer chair , he sat on it and he started to go round and round in it ..

Junhyung said to you : maybe I can talk to you later … alone -.-”

You : no … stay a little more ..

Junhyung : me and the tall idiot cant be in one room ..

You : ok … see you tomorrow ..

Junhyung left without one more word , you looked at the smirking Zelo and said : why you have to be so cold with him ?

Zelo : what ?! I said nothing !!

You : oppa !!
Zelo : in anyway … where you wanna go ?

You : what do you mean by that ?

Zelo : we didn’t hung out long time ago … let us go now ..

You : umm … ok ! Get out of my room so I can change my clothes ..

Zelo : nice kick out !
You laughed at his words then he left ..

You both went out silently from the house , Zelo broke the silence saying : you wanna go balling ?

You : no .. last time I went there I ended up to be ball .

Zelo laughed and he said : I still don’t know how you fell down … but we had fun … come on ..

You : I don’t wanna Zelo !

Zelo : we can bring B.A.P ..

You smiled then you said : B.A.P ? umm …. Ok !

Zelo : ok I’ll call them so they can meat us there ..

You started to jump up and down , you were full of joy .. Zelo called Himchan , you couldn’t hear the phone call so you asked Zelo to put it on speaker , and so did Zelo :
 Zelo : hey Himchan .. What are you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter