Letting you go .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Zelo leaded you outside , he offered his hand and you took it , he said : you wanna go somewhere ?

You : anywhere with you oppa ..

Zelo smiled and he said : ok .. Let’s just walk .

You nodded and you followed Zelo ..
You both kept silent till Zelo broke the silence saying : I wanna tell you something ..

You : yeah ..

Zelo : when you were not around me last week , I was hanging around with Hara …

You paid good attention to Zelo waiting for more , he continued  : she is not … good , and not that I like Junhyung or something but … she got a way that made me ….

You : made you what ?

Zelo said : please don’t be angry with me …

You : Zelo !!!!

You stopped , Zelo said nervously : I didn’t say the truth last night ..
You : what do you mean ?

Zelo : we planned .. Hara and I … to that meeting last night … Hara said that she got a way to make Junhyung say he don’t know you and  my job is to bring you next to him so you can listen to his words , in that way you both will have argument and break your friendship , so I can keep you and she can keep him ..

You : WHAT ?!!! ZELO !!!

Zelo : sorry for not telling the truth ..

You : oh my God !!! … and why you are telling me that now ?!

Zelo : because … I’m not a bad person ..

You left his hand and you said : thank you Zelo .. Thanks for letting me down !

Zelo : please … don’t be angry with me .

You looked at his sparkly cute eyes and you thought to yourself --- > I just cant be angry with you .. You idiot !!

You : that was mean Zelo .. But I’m not mad at you … I’m mad at the stupid Hara … she is so dead ..

Zelo looked at you and he said : wow !! This is the first I see the evil you …. I like it 0_0”

You couldn’t help but to smile , you looked at him and you said : I hate the way you make everything so … cute !

Zelo : that’s because I’m cute ..

He grabbed your hand and he said : I have another thing to tell you … and that will be the most harmful decision I have ever made but ….. If you like Junhyung … I wont mind …. If you wanna go out with him … you know … being his girl friend ..

You looked at him with shocked eyes and you said : what ?

Zelo : you hared me … please don’t make me say it again ..

You looked at Zelo and you said : why you changed your mind now ?

Zelo : I just want to see your smile .. That’s more than enough to me ..

He started to walk dragging your hand then he continued : but … I just want you to know that .. I have never loved any girl in my life like the way I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter