I miss you too you know ....

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
We kept watching Zelo and Hara from the school garden away from them , then suddenly I saw Hara and Zelo hugging so tight and of course Zelo is hugging her back , they broke the hug then Zelo waved good bye to her , Junhyung looked at you and he said : so so so so so hurt ! -.-”

You : that’s just the way they tell themselves that they are ok and still as cool and calm as always , I know Zelo and I know exgirlfriends , so I know they are both not ok ..

Junhyung kept looking at Zelo lonely in front of the school gate , he said to you : he is so lucky .. For having you long time ago …

You : come on Junhyung ! You have Yo-seob too !

Junhyung : yeah … but I don’t get a chance to sit with him .. Only 25 minutes at school lunch or English class .

You : you got a lot of friends here ..

Junhyung : true …. But … if you put yourself in my place you would see and understand that  everyone of them want something from you … so … not real friends .. I’m jealous of your friendship with Zelo …

You : well … we’re not friends any more so …
Junhyung : sorry .. It’s my fault … I’m truly sorry ..

You : don’t be …. I just miss him so bad …

Junhyung : Ya ! How could you ?! … I still like you , you cant say you miss him while I‘m here !!

You laughed then you said : yes sir .. -o_o-

Junhyung looked again at Zelo then he said : you wanna and talk to him right ?

You : well …

Junhyung : you can go but … no hugs …. Ok ?

You : Thank you oppa ~ …. I mean … Junhyung .. Not oppa … koko

Junhyung laughed and he said : you can call me oppa .. I like that form you … because …just go .. GO !

You : yes sir oppa !

You turned around and you took your first step , and before you could take your second step , you felt Junhyung’s holding you from behind , you were shocked at first but then you started to like it , you closed your eyes whishing Junhyung wont break the hug , but his voice brought you back from your dreams saying : you can go now …
You ran as fast as possible so Junhyung wont see your red cheeks , after you walked about 12 steps , you thought to yourself -- > 5 more steps and I’ll back Zelo’s best friend again …
But before you could take one more step you stumbled in one of the student’s bag which caused you to jump on Zelo causing him to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter