He is not as bad as he looks like .

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At lunch :
Junhyung was sitting on the “popular table with Yo-seob and the others” , Junhyung kept looking at the door waiting for you to enter the cafeteria .
When you came in the cafeteria Junhyung drew the most sweet smile ever on his face , but it soon fade away when he saw Zelo putting his arm around your neck and talking to you with a huge smile on your face .. Junhyung pushed Yo-seob out from his chair and he said : go and ask her … she is right there .
All the girls around the table looked at Junhyung with a surprised look , one of them called Go-hara -Junhyung ‘s exgirlfriend - said : that is the new girl Junhyung … she is not cool enough to sit with us , why you want her to sit with us ? You don’t like her do you ?

Junhyung : you ask a lot !! .. It’s just I hared she’s the most wanted girl at her old school and we have to let her join us …. Yo-seob why you still here ?! Go !!.

 Yo-seob : ok ok !!

Yo-seob came closer to you and Zelo then he said : hi ----------------- … do you feel like joining us in our table ? It is going to be fun ..

Zelo looked at you with a smile on his face , he came closer to your ear and he whispered : someone is being the new awesome at his school !

You pushed Zelo away and you said to Yo-seob : yeah sure .. But ….. Zelo will join too right ?

Yo-seob nodded and he said : of course !

He leaded us to the table , you caught Junhyung  looking at Zelo head to toe , he said : the beauty and the beast arrived ..

Zelo looked at Junhyung and he said : don’t you know that the beast is always the prince .

The girls who were surrounded around Junhyung started to laugh on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter