I hope I’m not too late ..

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Zelo said in a really shy voice : I-I have to go .. Enjoy your dinner please ..

Your mum said : no way … I worked hard in this dinner and no one will eat it now ?! -------------------- say something to Zelo ..

You said to him while your eyes straight to the ground : stay o-oppa  ..

Zelo said : o-ok ..

The three of you went downstairs and sat on the eating table , you and Zelo ate fast with silence going  around the table , your dad arrived to the table and he sat in the middle chair , he saw Zelo and he said : hello son ..

Zelo stood up and he bowed to your father , then he said : thanks for having me ..

Your dad : your welcome ..

your dad started to eat too , he said to you : you said your friend will join us ..

You : y-yeah … he just left .

Zelo : come on dad , I’m not enough now ?

Your dad laughed and he said : you are like my own son .. That means you still my favourite .

Zelo smiled and he said : I know .. :D

Your dad and your mum laughed at Zelo’s childish actions , and you carried on your dinner silently .

When you both finished you excused your mum and dad to go to your room .
You entered your room and Zelo followed , you sat on your bed and you started to look at your nails wondering what else you should say , Zelo sat beside you and he said : so … are you mad at me ?

You : n-no … are you mad at me ?

Zelo : no ..

You : I thought you left ..

Zelo : and leave you with him ? .. No way !!

You : I see ..

Zelo : I hope I’m not too late for saying this but … would you like .. To be my sweetheart ?

You smiled right away , then you said : you mean … your girlfriend ?

Zelo nodded with a smile and he said : yup … if you love me back of course !!!

You : yes .. I love you .

Zelo smiled and he said : finely ! …

You laughed … Zelo hold your hand and he said : I’ll see you tomorrow then ..

You : can you come early again oppa ?

Zelo : sure ^^”

You : ok .. Bye bye  ..

Zelo : I love you ..

Your cheeks burnt after his words and a shy smile appeared , he laughed and he said : see you tomorrow ..

He let go your hand and he left without one more word . Next day , you woke up with  HUGE smile on your face , you saw your phone clock and it as 4:34 am , you thought to yourself --- > it’s too early ..

and you went back to sleep .. you tried to close your eyes and sleep a little , but you couldn’t , you just decided to annoy Zelo , you took your phone and you called him .

after 3 beebs , Zelo answered with sleepy voice : hey ..

you : hey oppa ..

Zelo : hey annoying !

you smiled to yourself then you said : what are you doing ?

Zelo : sleeping -.-”

you : ok fine !!! go back to sleep ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter