What's wrong ?

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After you finished eating , you said to Zelo : I wanna wash my hands and I’ll be right back .

Zelo nodded and you left to the lady’s bathroom , after a minutes you came back to the table , everyone was sitting silently with a really worried and angry features on their faces , you broke the silence saying : what’s wrong guys ? Why you look like this ?

No one answered you , you looked at Zelo and you asked : oppa , what’s going on ?

Zelo : you wanna leave ------------------------- ?

You : not before I know what’s wrong !

Yongguk came beside you and he said : ------------------------- , your friend , Junhyung ..

You : what about him ?

Yongguk : is he in a relationship ?

You : no .. he is not ..

Yongguk : I see , Zelo … drive ----------------------- home in my car .

Zelo : ok .
You : no …

Yongguk : do you trust me --------------------------- ?

You : of course .. I just wanna know what’s wrong .

Zelo  took your arm and he said in angry tone : just walk ..

You : I said no ! you cant force me Zelo !

Daehyun : Zelo leave her arm , she should know ..

Yongguk : I don’t think so ..

Daehyun : she will know in anyway .

You : guys !! Really ?! You are going to leave me like this ?! Just tell me ..

Daehyun : Go-hara , at your school , I think she was Junhyung’s exgirlfriend ..

You : what about her ?

Daehyun : she met one of your old school friends and she knew your secret ..

You : so what’s the big deal ?
Zelo : the big deal is Junhyung is right there , telling all his friends he don’t even know you !!

You said : where ?

Zelo pointed at the end of the room , you looked at him laughing with his friends , including Go-hara .

You : how you knew he was talking about me ?

Zelo : I hared them talking about you but I wasn’t sure that this is Junhyung .

You : and you want me to leave because ….

Yongguk : so I can kick his for you ..

You put a fake smile on your face and you said : you don’t have to .. I’m just fine .

Himchan came beside you and he said : are you ok ?

You smiled another fake smile and you said  : yeah .. D-don’t worry about me ..

Zelo said : come on .. Let me drive you home ..

You : o-ok .. But I feel like walking .

Zelo : ok , let’s walk .

You said to Yongguk : promise me you wont do anything to him , promise me not even to talk to him .

Yongguk : well … I promise .

You : you AND B.A.P ..

Yongguk : you just wanna leave it like that ?!

You : please oppa ..

Yongguk hesitated at first but he nodded aft
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter