i'm loving him all over again ..

More than a crush .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yongguk : I don’t know dude .. I think she loves you and … I only see her smiling beside you … don’t let me change my thoughts about you tow ..

Zelo : I just want her to show me one more sign that she loves me and I’ll do anything for her ..

Your voice interrupted Zelo’s convorsation saying : oppa !! Come on and play with us !!

Zelo stood up and he started to play with you , of course , Zelo is so good at this game .. Unlike you , you kept falling and missing shots , making everyone laugh at you .. Daehyun said : ----------------------- why you have to stink at this game ?

 Zelo laughed and he said : yeah … I knew her long time ago and for now she still bad at this .. But me .. I’m the super star ..

Daehyun : shut up ! don’t say that about my girlfriend .

You came beside Daehyun and you said : yeah .. don’t say that about his girlfriend .. Which is me ..

* your nickname for Daehyun is “boyfriend” and his nickname for you “girlfriend” *

Zelo : wait a minute .. is that a challenge ?
Daehyun : ok … you and Himchan v.s me and my girlfriend ..

Zelo : ready Himchan ?

Himchan : ready ..

Daehyun : ok .. We are playing for what ?

You : the losers will buy dinner for the whole crew ..

Zelo : hope you got your Pocket money
 from your mamee then …

You started to play at first .. You missed of course , but Daehyun was good enough … after a while of playing Daehyun was wining , and it was the last shot , so if you hit or missed you’ll be winners anyway , he gave you the ball and he said : go .. Make your boyfriend proud …

You took the ball , you tried to through it away but your fingers get stuck inside the ball causing everyone to laugh ..  Again !

Zelo came beside you , he hold your hand gently and he took your fingers away from the ball holes very carefully .. He looked at you and he gave you a cute smile , you thought to yourself --- > great ! I’m loving him all over again …
Daehyun came beside you and he whispered in your ear : stop making it so obvious ..

You : making what so obvious ?!

He whispered again : you loving Zelo ..

You blushed right away , you said nervously : n-no ! that I-is so n-not true ..

Daehyun : shhhh …. Can I talk to you alone please ?

You : sure ..

Daehyun said to all B.A.P  : ----------------------- and I will be right back … don’t wait for us ..

Zelo : what do you mean don’t wait for us ?! I have to drive her home ..

Daehyun : don’t worry we’re not going anywhere without our winning dinner … I just have something for -------------------- … see ya ..

Daehyun hold your hand and he leaded you outside , he said to you : let’s walk a little …

You : ok … walking is good .. Daehyun said while walk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter