In which the Queen and Princess wanted the servent. Pt.1

So You Want To Date My Sister?

*Beep, beep, beep, beep*

"Beep one more time and I will end your ing life" I said listening for a beep, hearing none I sighed and closed my eyes

*Beep!* "I will end you!" I got up and ripped the clock out of its socket and threw it across the room watching as it smashed against the wall. *knock knock*

I narrowed my eyes and went to open the door. 

"Oh good your awake come on go get ready." Jessica said and she pecked me on the cheek and came inside. I smiled and nodded dumbly and put on some Hollister jeans Sica bought me yesterday and a belt on securing the jeans around my waist, then I put on a navy blue Hollister shirt that had white stripes finally I found my all white Adidas and put them on along with a black beanie.

"Alright ready" I said, Sica looked at me and nodded as she lead me to the door with both our phones in her hand. "What do you want to do today?" I asked as I reached out for her hand, she gladly took my hand and began to think of possible things we can do.

Just as she was about to speak I heard my phone begin to ring. Sica looked at my phone "Its Yubin" she said looking at me, she looked annoyed and seemed to hate that it was a girl calling. I smiled apologeticly and took the phone answering it

"Hey, what's up?" I said squeezing Jessicas hand softly. "Ber I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today" Yubin said happily,

I looked at Sica "Yubin I can't today, I already had plans made." I replied back, I heard Yubin sigh and she said okay, but that I had to skype her tonight. I agreed and put my phone in my pocket. "Sorry it was Yubin, she's a friend of mine." I told Jessica who seemed to not care.

I bent down in front of her my back facing her. "Hop on my queen" I said to her, she hesitated a moment before she got on my back. I stood straight up and started to walk around.

We went around the neighborhood, laughing and talking without a care in the world. "Unnie, is that you?" We turned and saw Krystal with Tiffany. I put Jessica back down on the ground and looked at the two girls infront of us.

Tiffiany seemed to be holding back on something, her eyes shone with happiness. While Krystal on the other hand seemed to be angry, she looked at her sister as if she was betrayed for some reason.

I scratched my head and looked at Sica who was once smiling was now wearing a emotionless mask but I saw a flash of sadness in her eyes. Tiffany looked at the two almost torn at who she should comfort but did neither instead she grabbed my arm and dragged me into the nearest store leaving behind the queen and princess....