"Oh Yea"

So You Want To Date My Sister?
"Be my girlfriend Tiffany."

....... Yubin watched as Tiffany stayed quiet, and honestly it was pretty uncomfortable. She was nervous as hell.

Tiffany looked Yubin in the eye ready to answer.

"Yubin I... Please give me time to think about this. "was all that Tiffany said before she left the restroom leaving the girl to her thoughts.

"Jessica, we've got to go... Now." Tiffany whispered when she got back to the table emphasizing on 'Now'. Jessica nodded and gave Amber and Victoria a weak excuse for their departure.

After Jeti made their leave Yubin had made her way back to the table with a dissatisfied look.

"What's wrong Yubin?" Amber asked her friend curiously.

"We kissed and I asked her out then she left.. "Yubin said not paying much attention.

" Who, Tiffany?" Amber said clarifying on who her friend was talking about, earning a nod from the girl.

"Well what'd she say?" Victoria asked.

"She's said she'd think about it. Then she left." Yubin said.

"Well she didn't say no and she didn't say yes. Keep your head up Yubin. Everything will turn out fine."Victoria said reassuring Yubin.

"Hey! The festival's tomorrow. Woo her there." Amber thought excitedly.

Yubin sighed and shook her head "I preform tomorrow. Everyone there is going to recognize me."

Both Amber and Victoria sighed.

"Oh Yea"

[Authors Note]

Next chapter will be taking place during the festival. Thanks for reading and for the support. Very sorry for not updating in forever.

Tell me should Yubin and Tiffany get together and who should spend time at the festival Kryber or Jessber.

Until next chapter