The Humble Servent and his Queen.

So You Want To Date My Sister?

" Smile my queen, you look so much more beautiful with one on". I whispered to Jessica, I don't know why I did but I'm glad I did because when I looked at her, she blushed and smiled at me.

"Have you heard about the fair opening on Thursday?" Tiffiany said looking at me,

"Thursday huh? Sounds pretty cool, maybe we should go" I answered to her.

"Yea, there's going to be rides, games, food oh and I heard the Wonder Girls were going to perform" She said happily.

"Alright cool, cool. We'll have to go then, I can ask the guys if they want to come." I answered back to her, she was about to say something back until we heard *grumble grumble* I laughed and patted my stomach "My stomach is calling for food"..

"Let's go get something to eat then"Krystal said walking towards me, she then grabbed my hand.

"Uh..Yea" I said shocked, following her lead as she began to walk.

Looking behind me I saw Tiffany talking to Jessica, Sica and me made eye contact for a second but she turned away before I could smile. I turned back and looked at Krystal, she gave me a bright smile that I returned. After a few moments of silence she began to ask me how I'm doing, small things really. I would answer her back and ask her questions, people that would pass by would say that we were a good couple but nethir of us corrected them.

This is how its supposed to be right?

I've always wanted Krystal Jung to stand by me, to hold her hand and talk about unimportant things. Right? So why do I want to tear my hand away and tell people we aren't a couple?

Why do I feel so uncomfortable with her hand in mine?

Most importantly why do I wish the girl standing beside me was Jessica Jung?

Why are you so important to me Jessica?

Gah I'm overthinking it, Sica is helping me, why else would she hang out with me?

She wants me to be with her sister, so I will. I won't fail you Jessica, you want me to make you sister happy then I will... In story books and in history they said the servent will do what they must to please their queen or king right? Well Jessica Jung, you are my queen and I am but your humble servent.