Recognization and Questions

So You Want To Date My Sister?
The lunch was quite it was one where only the sound of the food untensils could be heard scraping the plate..The silence was interrupted when Victoria's phone rang, she quickly answered and excused herself from the table.

"Hey Amber when are ya going to ask Krystal out?" Yubin asked while she picked at her food..Amber felt himself choke on his food, covering his mouth he began to cough until his throat was cleared.

"You're going to ask Krystal out llama?" Jessica asked the boy, her voice held a undertone of anger and dissapointment. Amber looked to Yubin and glared, he honestly didn't want to ask the younger Jung out but he also didn't want to upset the elder sister by saying no.

"I haven't decided yet..."Amber said looking at his food, Jessica didn't say anything other than "Remember the rules Liu"..

Silence took over the meal again, no one dared to say anything until Yubin's phone rang.

"You've reached Yubin, how may I asist you." Yubin answered into her phone feeling everyone at the table watching her...especially Tiffany..

"I told you I wouldn't be there all day....No I'm not going..But..Hey don't talk to me like that I'm older than you!! Fine okay, Ill be there in a couple hours..Gah I'm not flirting, seriously I'm not. Yes my Ambear is with me...Okay okay I get it..Yah Sohee don't get me in trouble with her, last time she wouldn't let me in the room..Me with Yen? Your out of your mind..I have my eyes on someone else, she's mad at me though..I'll talk to you later." Yubin finally hung up and sighed.

"You and Yenny huh? You two always did have your moments.."Amber said chuckling, Tiffany furrowed her eyes in annoyance and looked at her phone noticing she had a text she opened it..It was a invite to the fair but what got her attention was the picture attached to it, the picture was of the Wonder Girls...

Tiffany looked up the girl group and got a better picture, there she was clear as day..Yubin was in the picture...She was a Kpop idol..Tiffany pulled up Yubin's profile from a fan website and bookmarked it..Putting her phone away she stood up at the table and walked over to idol pulling her to the restroom.

"Yubin, why didn't you-" Tiffany started out before she was cut off by the other girl's lips. Yubin pulled away blushing, Tiffany pulled the kpop idol back into the kiss, the tan girl slid her tounge over the other girls lip asking for entrance that Tiffany allowed..Before the kiss became to much for either of the two Tiffany pushed Yubin away breathing hard.

" Be my girlfriend Tiffany"