Let Me Take Care Of You

So You Want To Date My Sister?

Everyone in the living room were confused, they didn't know what just happened..well most of them were confused but a few people had an idea on why Yuri left the apartment in a huff but didn't voice their opinions. After about five mintues Amber came out and smiled at everyone ignoring the pain that was inflicted on his jaw. "Alright so what's up everyone?" the injured boy asked putting his hands in the pockets of his pajamas.

"We were looking for Jessica" Tiffany said grabbing Jessica who was still in Amber's clothes dragging her out the apartment leaving behind Tae-Yeon and Krystal.

"Important family thing going on and she's already late" Tae-Yeon explained quickly, Amber nodded and grabbed Jessica's clothes handing them to Krystal who forced a smile thanking him.

Soon those two left leaving behind Key, Minho and Yubin. "Minho and Yubin help me go buy something for dinner" Victoria said giving them a look that left no room for arguements as she got up from the couch and walked to the door, the two sighed and nodded walking behind Victoria sulking.

Key held back a laugh, the sight of the two walking behind Victoria sulking made him think of two children that were scolded by their mom. Amber sighed and layed on the couch he slept on last night, he closed his eyes and waited.

He heard footsteps walking, then he heard the door lock, footsteps again this time walking towards him and finally felt someone straddle his hips. "He hit you, didn't he?" Key asked caressing the other boys face, Amber slowly opened his eyes making eye contact with the older boy and said nothing. "I'm taking that as a yes then Am" said Key who ran his fingers through boys blonde hair.

Amber could now feel Key's warm breath on his lips and tried to push him away but he couldn't find the strength to do so. "K-Key s..sto"Amber tried to say but was cut off by Key who had already pressed his lips onto Amber's. "Let me take care of you Am" Key said as he kissed a shocked Amber once more.