Rule 2: Dont touch or look at Krystal inappropriately.....Or else

So You Want To Date My Sister?

,Its the first day or summer break and guess what this y beast is about to do? Well I'm about to go change then go play basket ball with Yuri and the guys. I look at myself in the mirror and whistle, "damn that's one gorgeous reflection there" I say.

Alright well since I know your wondering I have on a pair of white and black Adidas, blue and black basketball shorts, blue plaid boxers that show just a bit and a white wife beater. Yes I know I look great but I can't look at myself all day so let's go. I grab my keys and Iphone then walk out the apartment locking the door behind me. I decide to walk to the park since its only about ten mintues from my apartment.

"Aye Ambro, hurry your over here" I hear Yuri yell. I see Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Yuri over at the basketball court all of them wearing something simliar to what I'm wearing.

"Where's Taemin at?" I say when they're in hearing distance, looking around for him.

"He said he was going to pick up a few friends." Onew said bouncing the ball.

"Me and Amber on teams!" Jonghyun shouted stealing the ball from Onew and passing it to me.

"Three on two. You and Amber, Minho, Onew and me" Key said. Ten mintues into the game the guys and I didn't notice girls were crowding around watching us play, yelling out their favorite guys name cheering them on. It was only until Key called timeout we noticed, so we flashed them a smile. Jonghyun and I got hot and sweaty so we decided to take off our shirts, ignoring the squeals and what not that came from the girls. We just kept playing for about a hour or two maybe, we would've kept playing but Taemin came and ended our game along with Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal and Tae-yeon.

"We won! Losers!" I yelled at Minho and his team, me and Jonghyun did our victory dance which was a mix of the pelvic and some shuffling. Nethir of us cared about who saw but we stopped when we felt the air grow cold and guess who happened to be looking our way?

Jessica and Krystal sending glares to us and the surrounding girls. I cleared my throat and walked over to where I threw my shirt only to see it gone, the same thing happened to my teamate.

"Dude they stole our shirts" I whispered to Minho who chuckled lowly shaking his head.

"So what brings you here Jessica" Yuri said, "Taemin invited us to come with him" Krystal said looking as she looked at everyone her eyes landing on Minho. Krystal wore some very very short shorts with a oversized Misfits shirt and some black converse.

I inwardly whistled because damn she looked y, after a few seconds of oggling I tore my eyes away from her only to meet the glare of Jessica. I felt my phone vibrate more then once so I took it out and saw that I was getting a call from a unknown number.

"Yo, Am here" I said into the phone ignoring any looks I recieved. "Hey ber its Yoobin" the voice on the end replied back, I felt myself smile and sit down on the bench near me. "What's up, how you been?" I said fast laughing. "Haha that was so funny but I'm doing good. " Yoobin said dryly.

"Alright, cool. I haven't heard from you in ages" I said looking down at my feet, feeling everyones gaze on me. "I know, I've been busy with the Wondergirls, you know same stuff"sighed Yoobin. I nodded then remembered she couldn't see me so I said "I know, what are you doing now?", "On a plane heading to Seoul" replied back the girl tiredly.

"Yah I live here, you're going to visit right." I said excitedly smiling like a idiot. "We'll see Amber, but I gotta go. I'm getting tired bye Amberr." Yawned Yubin, "Alright then" I said and hung up the phone. I looked up to see everyone will curious looks on their face.

"It was a friend of mine." I said everyone looked at me then began talking amongst themselves except for Jessica who looked at me one more time then talked to Minho and Krystal. Krystal, god I don't know what to do man you should see her talking to Minho right now her eyes are shining and she looks happy.

I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my face, did someone just smack me?

I looked straight in front of me and saw Jessica with a smirk on her face, she leaned into me and said "Follow the Rules Liu, next time I won't go so easy" and walked back to where her sister and Minho were.

I laughed, did Jessica really think I'm good enough for her sister?

Does she not see how happy Krystal seems to be talking to Minho? I shook my head and frowned then smiled softly again,

I gave a wave to everyone as I made my way back to my house. I didn't care about these rules, not at the moment anyways I mean why should I. Krystal obviously likes Minho more than me anyways..........Right?