(Amber Pov)

So You Want To Date My Sister?

I sat on the couch and flinched at the sound of a bottle breaking. "Leave me alone!" I heard Yubin yell.

"I didn't do anything though." Minho said looking at the angry girl...

"I don't care, you irratate me" she replied back getting out the pasta.

"What did I do to irratate you?" The boy answered back getting a pan out. I looked over to Key and Victoria who were watching Expendables. I pulled out my phone checking my twitter and instagram then turned my attention to the tv. After about thirty minutes Key,Victoria and I heard a loud yell followed by a thump. We all exchanged looks then went to the kitchen and saw Yubin pushed against the wall lip-locked with Minho.

"What the hell" I heard Victoria say, after she had said that Yubin stomped on Minho's foot and pushed him away. I walked over to Yubin and grabbed her hand walking through the house and out the door.

We walked to a nearby cafe and bought our drinks then sat down at a table by a window. I drunk some of my coffee and looked at Yubin. "I don't know, Amber. We were arguing then he some how got the idea I liked him..Cocky jerk kissed me" she said looking at her cup.

"Why were you arguing in the first place?" I asked..."He kept flirting with girls at the store and it was annoying. I like Tiffany not Minho but I just found it irratating. Girls were throwing themselves on him and ignored this gorgeous face. Not only that we took longer than we needed" she huffed out.

I looked at her and nodded. I knew Yubin was jealous of the attention Minho got, usually Yubin is the one who had people throwing themselves at her.

She wasn't used to watching it, she may like Tiffany but were there are beautiful girls there is a Yubin usually flirting and that's something that will have to change if Tiffany does decide to date Yubin.