A pissed of Princess (Jessica's Pov)

So You Want To Date My Sister?

Thankfully Tiffany had drove her car to Amber's saying she had gotten directions from Yubin..(I'd have to ask her about that later) Well she drove back to the house with Kyrstal and I drove back with Tae-Yeon. We drove in a uncomftable silence all the way back, though I didn't care. I was somewhat thankful for it because I knew when I stepped my foot in the door at the house I'd have to deal with a pissed off Krystal and what would you know, when I got home that's exactly what I dealt with. "You slept with him" Krystal said calmly but it held a undertone of anger.

"I didn't sleep with him."I answered back walking to passed my sister and straight to the kitchen. (I was nervous and thirsty okay?)

"You're a . You know that?...You knew I've liked him but you didn't want me to be friends with him. You knew he liked me to but you told me that he was trouble, that he would hurt me and I believed you! He was nothing but good, he was a good guy. He was my friend but I listened to you because you were older and 'knew better'. But now you want him?! I refuse to accept this, so what Jessica he would hurt me but not you? I thought you said he was trouble but you want him." Kyrstal yelled, she completely forgot we weren't the only ones here.

"I tried to help you. I did so don't blame me. You have these 'feelings' for Amber but would always go for Minho. I was trying to protect you. If I knew what I know now I would've allowed you and Amber to keep talking, to perhaps down the road, date, but I didn't know." I said back calmly.

Kystal kept on yelling but I ignored her but what caught my attention was the word "". "Excuse me" I said to her setting my glass down on the island walking towards my sister.

"I said after you and Sooyoung you've been nothing but a " Krystal said to me smirking. I can't believe she'd say that, she knew that was a very sore spot for me. Sooyoung had been my first girlfriend, lover and maybe wife. We were had dated when we were in middle school all the way to our second year of collage (We graduated at 17 ) but she had gotten into a car crash head on. No she didn't die but she lost her memory. I would keep tabs on her and I found out she had gotten out of the hospital after a couple months. I knew she had no memories of us togather so I let her go it was for the best after all, but what broke me was when I saw her in a cafe with an other women I tried to tell myself it was just a friend but I knew they were more when I saw them kiss.

From then on I would do my best to forget her by going to bars, getting drunk and sleeping with random people.

*smack*

I didn't realize I was crying until I heard the smack.

There I saw Krystal wide-eyed and Tiffany who was glaring at my sister, she grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs to my room.

Tiffany lead me to the bed and hugged me at that moment I cried in my best friends arms.