Rule 3 Part 2

So You Want To Date My Sister?

Here I am getting dragged from store to store. Jessica already dragged me to five stores, she bought me three pairs of jeans from Holister, two from American Eagle, and some Khakis from other stores. I tried to buy my own clothes but she wouldn't let me.

Then we went to some store and she got me a couple suits, two black, three grey and one white. After that we went to a lids where I bought my hats. Now we're in victoria secret where she's looking at stuff to buy, I'm standing beside her trying not to think of what she'd look like in the things she's showing me.

"What about this M?" Jessica said holding up a red lace bra and looking at me. I clear my throat and look at her giving her a quick thumbs up, trying to clear my head from all the images of Jessica I'm getting.

With a quick "hmm" Jessica keeps the red lace and continues the the cycle until she's gotten everything she needed. I go up with her to the counter and flash the woman at the desk with a smile , before Jessica pulls out her credit card I pay for her things and take the bag from the woman. "

You didn't have to do that M" Jessica said looking at me, "I wanted to Sica, its the least I could do." I said back looking at her. As we walked throughout the mall I saw that Jessica was becoming irratated with the girls that kept talking to me so I did the first thing that came to mind. I held her hand and kissed her cheek, then smiled at her feeling myself blush I looked away.

As the day continued to go by I saw a build-a-bear shop and took her there. "Come on sica, let's go make you a bear" I said pulling her to the store. When we went in she saw a llama and got it, after we put a heart in it we went to the voice box machine where you can record your own so she had me say "You're the best" which I did happily, after we did that we stuffed the llama and got its clothes.

It got some shorts and a little shirt. I told her Id get us a spot in line while she gave her Llama a name. I waited for her in line and when it was our turn she gave the llama to the person at the desk and watched as they put it in a box shaped as a house. After I paid for the llama we left mall and headed to the car. I thanked her when she drove me back home, and told her I had a great time to which she agreeded. Before I closed the door to her car with my bags in hand I gave her a kiss on the check and closed the door to her car and went in my apartment.

"Damn I kissed Jessica twice in one day, man she really does have a beautiful smile." I said setting down the bags on the floor.