Goodnight Amber. (Jessica's Pov)

So You Want To Date My Sister?

We left the resturant after we forced Amber out. He kept ordering and ordering but I grew annoyed and threw a hundred on the table and dragged out Amber. Tiffany, Krystal, Amber and I walked around the neighborhood until it was starting to get dark.

I told Tiffany and Krystal I would walk with Amber since my car was there. I knew Krystal was about to say something but thankfully Tiffany said "okay, I'll see you later tommarow you two" and dragged away Krystal, who was about to throw a tantrum.

I felt Amber hold my hand, but what he did next made my heart skip a beat. He interwined our fingers togather, it was such a small thing but I loved it. It felt like his hands were made for mine and mine only. We walked to his apartment in a comfortable silence and when we finally made it to the door. I was about to let go of his hand until he said my name.

"Sica...Do you want to come inside for a little while?" I hesistated before I nodded yes, Amber wasn't like that. He didn't want to sleep with me he wanted to hang out and so did I. Amber grinned and took out his keys, finding the right one he unlocked the door and the lights.

When we walked in I noticed that his grin faded and turned into a frown. I looked around his living room and saw that everything was trashed. Papers on the floor, Drawers thrown across the room, empty cabniets, broken dishes, and even his sofas was flipped over! The only thing that was neat were two orange envelopes. Amber didn't say a single thing but he sighed.

"Sorry about all this, if you don't feel safe here I'll understand if you want to leave" he said to me, I know this wasn't a good time but if he was a puppy I know I would see his cute little ears and tail drooping down. He would be sooo adoroble. Gah get yourself togather, Amber needs you. "Come on, let's clean this place up" I said to him giving him a quick hug. He looked shocked, happy, and adorable.

"Aww cute little puppy" I mumbled, luckily he didn't hear me because I'd die from embaressment. Amber and I cleaned up the apartment around midnight, now I'm a lazy person. Yes I admit it, so when we finished cleaning I was tired. I wanted to lie on this couch and never get up but I didnt , yes I know I'm ing selfless. Sacrificing my beautiful sleep for Amber, he should be happy.

"Here's a big you to everyone who called me lazy and evil" I said as I flipped off the ceiling. I heard Amber laughing at me and so I threw a pillow at him. "Gah! Don't laugh at me you llama". 

He forced himself to stop but I still saw his body shake with laughter he held back. "Thank you, Sica." I heard him say to me, I looked at him lost for a second before he spoke again.

"Thank you for helping me clean up and put the things away. You didn't have to do that but you did so thank you".

I looked at him and said "Not a problem Llama but its already late, I'm gotta go home" before I could reach the door I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me into them.

"I'm sorry my queen but its already midnight, you can stay the night." I turned around and faced him, my hands now on his chest and eyes narrowed. He looked at me and laughed "Not like that Jessica, I'm going to sleep on the couch. Also if you haven't noticed its raining pretty damn hard out there" he said and just a second after he said that we heard a rumble of thunder proving his point.

"Fine but if I hear anyone say that I slept with you I will castrate you. Do you understand" I said in a serious tone.

Amber nodded "Let me get you some clothes to sleep in. I think my sister has underclothes that could fit you." I heard him say as he walked to a room near the bathroom. The room was pretty bare except for a desk with papers, two dressers and a few shoes in the closet.

"In the first drawer are brand new things for you. I'm not sure if there's anything here for you to sleep in since this were she usually keeps business clothes here. I'll go get you a pair of pajama pants and a shirt." Amber said pointing to the dresser on the left. I looked in the first drawer and sure enough there were new things I could wear. I looked in the other drawers but emptyness.

In the closet when all the way opened showed clothes for business and some casual. I heard a knock on the door and heard Amber "I have a pair of pajama pants and a black v neck for you. If you want to before you go to bed you can take a shower. There's a towel on the sink. I'll be in the living room if you need me okay?" I opened the door and took the clothes out of his hands.

"Thank you, I'm going to go shower. I'll be out in fifteen minutes" I said to him, he nodded to me and went to a closet taking out a few pillows and a blanket. I went back into his sisters room and took a new pair of then went into the shower. You would've thought for a guys restroom to be dirty but his well it wasn't. He put out a newly packaged toothbrush on the sink for me, I closed the door locking it, I the water on fixing it to my liking after that I undressed and hopped in the shower. After I got done I got dressed and folded up my clothes. I hung up the towel after I dryed my hair up a bit. I picked up my clothes and walked to the living room where I saw Amber standing against the wall reading papers from on of the orange envelopes.

He wore glasses, no shirt so I got to see his abs very y by the way, he had that V some guys have, he wore batman pajama pants but since they fell off his hips a bit they showed the waistband to his boxers. I'm sure he sensed I was there because he looked at me and told me to set me clothes on the coffee table while he got a bag to put them in. I sat on the couch and waited for him. He sat on the couch with me and set down his papers on the coffee table. Then he opened the bag so I could place my clothes in, I watched as he tied the bag and set it under the tables glass. I heard him sigh and take off his glasses.

"What's wrong Llama?" I asked, "Just all this business work really. Its not easy running two of em" He answered putting the papers back in the envelope. I knew he didn't want to talk about it so I just said "aahh".

He asked me to stand up real quick so I did. I watched him grab a couple pillows and unfolded the blanket he then laid down with remote in hand. "Gah sit up M I want to sit down" I said looking at him.

He just stuck out his tounge and turned the tv on. "Watch a movie with me?" He asked me using ayego. I thought about it and nodded.

"I pick the movie then" I held out my hand expecting him to give me the remote but instead he pulled me on the couch with him. I used his arm as a pillow, he gave me the remote with his free hand before he wrapped it around my waist.

I flicked through the channels finding nothing until I pressed some button and found a bunch of recorded movies. I picked Lion King even though there were so many good movies there on the list. Through half the movie I heard Amber lightly snoring, I myself was getting tired so I turned off the tv.

I was about to get off the couch and go to lay on Amber's bed but I felt him tighten his hold around my waist so I pulled up the blanket and lightly pecked his lips laying my head on his shoulder. I whispered "Goodnight Amber" to him before I fell asleep in his arms.