Nightmare

16 @ War

Aye Aye Aye Here's a short chappie before I start to revise! Also reader discretion is advised! A little bit of violence here people! 

-------------------- 

I was curled up in the kitchen cupboard, arms wrapped around my knees, praying to God they don't find me. 

I heard them knocking things over and cursing,"Where is she?! It's a ing saturday. What isn't she here?!"

Are they talking about mum...or me?

I heard footsteps approach the kitchen and I placed my hand over my mouth, so they couldn't hear my heavy breathing. 

My heart caught in my throat when the footsteps stop infront of the cupboard. My eyes widened when I realised that the door was slightly adjar. 

Before I knew what was happening the door was flung open, and I was dragged out of my hiding spot.

I screamed and he slapped me. He let go of my wrist and got a hard grip on my hair, dragging me to the other side of the kitchen. I yelled for him to let me go, but I was ignored. 

He continued to hold onto my hair as he rummaged through the drawers," Lets give your mum a message, yeah?" He laughed like it was funny, . He smiled when his had emerged from the drawer with a very big, very shiny and very sharp butcher knife.

My eyes widened and I yelled at him, struggling to loosen his grip on my hair. In the blink of an eye he had me pinned to the floor, arms held above my head with the hand that once held my hair and the other, while still holding the knife, pulled my tank top up over my s.

The cries for help were all ignore by my neighbours. No-one cares in the place where I live. Theses screams are normal occurances.

I screamed when the blade pierced my stomach. Tears sprug in my eyes as pain radiated over my body, I felt the bastard craving something into my stomach, pushing the blade deeper as he went.

But yet, I didn't go into shock.

I felt everything. I felt pain in places I didn't know I had.

I woke up drenched in sweat, tears rushing down my face. I raised a trembling hand to wipe the tears from my eyes, I took a deep breath as I pulled up my pyjama top to reveal the still slightly fresh scar in the shape of a G.

Geko you bastard.

----------------

Ermahgerd! Who's Gecko? And why did he do that? :0 Also, where'd the other guy go?? :0

 

All will be revealed in time! 

Until then;

Much love <3