Day out

16 @ War

It had been a week since my 'little' outburst, and I hadn't spoken to anyone; halmeoni, Onew or Taemin. I didn't mean to ignore Taemin, but since I was ignoring the whole group, it couldn't be helped. In truth the only person I was actually talking to was Zelo.

Aside from that, I was asked to be the opening AND closing act to the competition. You ing joking? I couldn't even refuse, G-ing-Dragon asked me for gods sakes! You think I could bloody well say no to him? 

Now I had two songs to do, I had already decided that for the opening act I’d dance berfore I do Ave Mary A by P!nk and for the closing act I’d do a song I’d written myself. Big Bang would be performing midway through the competition and I still need to get over the fact that I’d finally get to see them live!

Anyway there’s this boy at school who keeps staring at me, I mean everyone stares, but they stop after a while, he didn’t. Strangely I didn’t mind though, I just wanted to talk to him, he seems like I can trust him and he must be pretty ing special for me to want to talk to his .

I’d started to spend a lot of my time with Zelo, so we talked often and I found out some things about him. Like, he lives with his five hyungs and that they’re like family to him. Also he doesn’t remember any of his childhood, and from since he could remember he had always been with his hyungs.

Even though he had opened up to me, I had yet to do the same. All he knows about me is that I came from London and I live with my grandmama. It’s kind of dread that I hadn’t told him anything, but there’s so much to tell and I’m not ready to tell it yet.

The past week Zelo had been fricking bugging the hell out of me to meet his hyungs, he’s like ‘I’ve told them so much about you and they want to meet me and blah blah blah and blah blah blah.’ I told him that I didn’t particularly like strangers, so I’d have to pass. He said that it was fine and ‘maybe next time’......next time my . He told me that he wanted to meet p this weekend so we could practice together anyway.

http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aagb_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-ROE-Site/Sites-pim-catalog/en_GB/v1371958350906/pim-static/large/15074366_BLACK_362625_003_ProductLarge.jpg

(Ignore the lady)


I agreed and now I was standing here in the park waiting for him. Maybe I shouldn’t have come early, I sat on a swing and put my bag on the ground next to me; I puffed out my cheeks and started swinging gently. I heard a camera snap and I looked up, “Dafuq you think you doin’,” I snapped when I noticed Zelo grinning like an idiot, looking at the picture he took of me.

“Kekeke you look so cute in this picture, this is now my new wallpaper,” He giggled, “Boy, you best delete that picture,” I said seriously, Zelo scoffed,” Pfft girl, hell no, this is one of them rare times you act adorable without trying,”

Did I tell you Zelo has picked out the way I speak? No? Well he has, this boy is hilarious when he speaks the way I do, man I can’t even. He has also come to understand that I am rude without thinking and ignores it.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, “Never mind, let’s just get going.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

notavail

(Ignore the woman)

I changed out of my clothes and into my practice outfit and started stretching. I looked at the mirror and spotted Zelo eyeing me up, I chuckled inwardly,

“Like what you see, hun?” I watched Zelo’s face turn multiple shades of red and he nodded slightly. “Ha! Anyway you wanna go first?” I asked, still red faced, he shook his head, “N-no, you go first,” I shrugged and pressed play on the CD player, Church by T-Pain started playing and I got lost in the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdLR2Geq0Q

(Obviously this is a boy, pretend that he’s Elise)

When I finished I was slightly out of breath and was panting lightly, I turned around when I heard clapping by more than one person, now in front of me stood not on blond head, but six.

I scowled, “You must be ing joking.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all! Late update, but here it is!

I havent checked for spelling mistakes or mismatched words sooo.

Kekeke who's the boy that keeps staring? Hmmmm

Anyway my lovelies, comment and subscribe

Much love <3