'Member what mummy said

16 @ War

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkne9D3gqFEfmOEsPZdA7

(Elise when she was a little girl ^)

!!!!!THIS IS A WARNING! DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE REALLY SENSITIVE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“‘Member what mummy said to do when the bad man come to our door?” I rubbed my eyes and nodded as mummy was talking, “Good girl, can you do that now?” I was about to nod but flinched when I heard harsh pounding at the door.

Tears brimmed in my eyes, “Mummy, is that the bad man?” My mummy hugged me tight, “Yes dahling that is the bad man. Mummy has to go deal with him now, so be a good girl and stay put, ya hear?”

The pounding got louder and angrier and tears poured down my face, “Mummy I’m scared,” She my hair, “Baby you’ll be fine if you stay where I put you,”

She wiped the tears from my eyes and started the lullaby, “Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now...” I joined in, “Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound, don't you dare look out your window, darling, everything's on fire...”

Mummy left the room and I heard the door open,

“The war outside our door keeps raging on, hold on to this lullaby, even when music's gone, gone”

I heard shouting and screaming, I didn’t like it, so I covered my ears and closed my eyes,

“Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, No one can hurt you now, come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound”

I heard a thump and then muffled crying,

MUMMY!

Tears escaped my eyes as I crawled toward the door mummy went through, I stood up and opened the door.

I then saw men in our house, and one of them was on top of mummy and they had no clothes on, and mummy was crying.

“Mummy?” I said as I wiped my tears with the back of my hand, “Mummy what’s going on?”

All heads turned in my direction and mummy’s eyes went wide, “Baby I told you to stay put!” She shouted, the man on top of mummy hit her, “Don’t hit my mummy!” I ran over to him and hit him, he pushed me down hard and I started crying.

The man smirked, “My boy Devlin here likes kids, don’t you Devlin?” A man with lots of muscles and tattoos smiled at me weirdly and nodded, my mummy’s eyes filled with horror and she screamed when the man dragged me into me and mummys room.

“NO! NOT MY BABY! NOT MY BABY! NOT MY LITTLE GIRL! SHE'S JUST A CHILD!”

The man closed the door behind him and he threw me onto the bed me and mummy shared. Mummy’s screaming suddenly stopped and I crawled to the head of the bed.

“We’re going to play a little game now...” The man gave me a creepy smile and started to unbuckle his pants.....

I woke up to someone shaking me, I looked up into the eyes of Hemi, “Jeolm-eun Agassi, are you okay? You were screaming and crying in your sleep, did you have a nightmare?” I wiped my eyes with a shaky hand and looked around; everyone was in my room; halmeoni, Onew, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Key and even the butlers and maids.

“I woke everyone didn’t I? I’m sorry,” I mumbled, “It was just a night terror, it happens occasionally...you guys can go now, thank you for your concern,”

Everyone hesitantly left, everyone but halmeoni, Onew and Taemin, “Are you sure you’re okay noona?” Taemin asked timidly, I nodded and he slowly exited the room.

“If you need anything, don’t hesitant to call me, okay?” Onew said before he left too.

Halmeoni came and sat at the end of my bed, “Sonnyeo, you’ve been having these night terrors ever since you came here. Do you want to talk about it?”

I shook my head, “Halmeoni, I’m fine,” She looked like she didn’t believe me, I forced a smile and said, “I’m fine really, go back to bed,” She nodded before cautiously getting up and walking to the door, she looked back before she shut it.

Why do I have to remember that now? Or at all?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a chapter you guys so crave. It upset me to write this, but an authors gotta do what an authors gotta do.

Comment and Subscribe

Much love <3