Home

16 @ War

You guys have no idea how long I searched on google of older asian ladies -_- After a much frustrated search I found one.

Here is Elise's grandma:

http://www.asianzet.com/photos/1/6/16848/a-15781.jpg

I have no clue is that link works but idgas I ain't finding another one. Just imagine an older asian lady in her 50s.

---------------------------

"Halmeoni, I'm home," I called out when I entered the mansion house, Ah I hope I'm not at home by myself. Bad things happen when I'm home alone... I started to panic, just a little, so I called out again, but my voice came out shakey, "Halmeoni!"

To my relief I got a response, "Yah! I heard you the first time!" If you knew what I've been though, you wouldn't question me being panicky, old lady!

A maid came over and took my school bag, I grabbed her arm, "Hey, hey, hey! Where you goin' with my bag?" She looked surprised, " To your room jeolm-eun agassi," Oh...

"Well, thanks," I gave her a small smile as she turned around and went upstairs. "So sonnyeo, how was your first day of school?" Halmeoni appeared just outside the living room doorway, "My day was fine thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll head to my room now," I bowed and headed upstairs, half way up, halmeoni called out  to me,

"Sonnyeo, when you change, there is someone I want you to meet." I nodded and made my way upstairs.

Onew's P.O.V

I wonder what helmeoni wants....she never calls me over unless it was important. Also she wants me to stay for dinner...I hope it's chicken.

Halmeoni left the room after someone called out to her from the foyer. I heard her talking to someone, before she came back into the living room. "Sonja, there is someone I'd like you to meet," I forrowed my eyebrows. Nugu?

After about an hour of waiting-okay maybe bout 10 minutes, I dunno I was thinking about different types of chicken.

A girl appeared in the doorway, I looked up at her face and tilted my head to the side. Oh I remember now- wait...no, no I don't *insert cute onew pout here* 

Back to Elise's P.O.V

Hol' up, is that Onew? Why is he here?

Halmeoni cleared and started speaking, "Onew, my sonja, meet Eise, your yodongsaeng," I watched Onew's face light up in recognition, the reel back in confusion. 

Wait...the she just say?

-----------------

Kekekeke, decided to speed things up a bit ^^

Anyway, because I'm writing this in the morning and have to go to school, I can't check for errors.

As much as I hate to, I'll have to love you and leave you, so as always

Much love <3