16 @ War

Description

A/N Heya I had an idea for a fic while I was at school. This fic will/might have songs by artists that you may or may not know, and I'll be using it, but not by the artist. If that makes any sense.

 

Elise isn't like any normal teenage girl. She doesn't fret about what clothes to wear to go to school, or if she should go to the cinema with her friends or her crush. She doesn't argue or moan about what she got for christmas or her birthday, or if someone is going to text her tonight. Want to know why?

 

Because she doesn't have enough clothes to fret about. She doesn't have friends or a crush (not that she wants any/one). She doesn't get alot for her birthday or christmas, so she's always greatful for what she does get. She doesn't worry about texting because she doen't have a phone. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYng6Ny_MLx-DyCaRaW5r

Elise Welsh

Age: 16

Race: Grenadian and Korean

Birthday: December 28th 1996

Elise is smart, pretty and fiesty, so sometimes gets her into trouble. Dispite her cold and seeingly angry exterior, she's rather sweet and caring and even though she isn't girly, she has killer aegyo and she doesn't know it. She sings and raps, and is AMAZING at it. She doesn't like strangers, especially ones that try to touch her, friendly or otherwise. She speaks korean quite well, even though she was brought up with her mum, her mum wanted her to get the best of both of her worlds. And though she doesn't look it, she's half korean. People seem to always underestimate her, just becuse she's a girl. BULL! She's skilled in martial arts( you'll know why later). Elise doesn't have any other family.....or so she thinks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJf8oe3zTqEQmMXDjd18Y

Jocelyn Welsh- Elise's mother

Age: 32

Race: Grenadian

Birthday: February 4th 1984

Jocelyn cherishes her only daughter greatly. Jocelyn got pregnant the first time she had , which was 16, by a Korean boy on holiday with his family. Jocelyn loved him and him, her. She didn't find out she was pregnant until he was long gone back to Korea. Even though she had his number, she didn't tell him because he had a dream of being a famous rapper, and because Jocelyn knew what she was like, she kept it a secret so he could follow his dream without restrictions. Eventually, they lost contact and they never talked again. Now, she works 3-4 jobs to earn enough to move out of the area she and her daughter is in. Jocelyn had gotten in trouble with some gangs because she 'disrespected' them, and is in trouble with loan sharks, only to afford presents for her daughter for christmas and her birthday. Jocelyn doesn't have any family apart from Elise.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGtbotrLKkjF_NH0p88Iy

Elise's father

Age: 31

Race: Korean

Birthday: November 4th 1984

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzpYqEvk8ncEOQWQXASM3

Lee Jinki/ Onew

Age: 16

Race: Korean

Birthday: December 14 1995

Onew is Elise's older half brother, Onew has no idea Elise exists. He is leader of a group of Kingka's at his school, the group is called SHINee. Onew is very sweet and rather silly. He doesn't get angry alot, but if anyone hurts or  disrespects his friends he'll lose his temper. He doesn't have a girlfriend and isn't planning on getting one anytime soon. Onew loves making new friends and meeting new people, but if he gets near a pretty girl he doesn't speak and remains quiet. He sings, dances and plays piano and is really good at it. He lives in a mansion with his dad, but his dad is rarely there. He doesn't know his mother.He is rich, but isn't stuck up. Onew isn't particularly good at fighting, but will try to protected those he cares for, no matter what. Oh Yes, and he absolutely loves CHICKEN!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP780SPygG_RenQoKC0Dx

Lee Taemin

Age: 15

Race: Korean

Birthday: July 18th 1997

Taemin meets Elise on the plane to Korea. When he meets her he imediately sees through the cold exterior and befriends her. Taemin is sweet and very, very cute, therefore he's aegyo is super adorable, and makes girls drop to their knees ( not in that way you dirty minded people! tut tut). Taemin is part of the kingka group SHINee, he loves banana milk like there's no tomorrow. He doesn't particularly have a temper, but if anyone tries to hurt his hyungs, he will step in, even though he's the maknae. He doesn't have a girlfriend as of yet, he thinks they are too immature (ha! like he's one to talk), even though he's immature himself. Taemin lives with his Aunt and Uncle since his parents are away on buisness. Taemin is rich, but works at a small cafe anyway, just for fun and Taemin loves to sing.

SHINee: 

Onew 

Jonghyun

Key

Minho

Taemin

Other characters:

BIGBANG:

G-Dragon

T.O.P

Seungri

Taeyang

Daesung

Block B:

Zico

Taeil

B-Bomb

Jaehyo

U-kwon

Kyung

P.O

B.A.P:

Yongguk

Himchan

Daehyun

Youngdae

Jongup

Zelo

Other bands will be mentioned also.

 

 

What do you think?

 

Foreword

Elise and her family are poor, all she has is her mum. They live in the worst part of  their area in London, because it's cheaper, they live in a dingy flat, but Elise is just glad she has a roof over her head. Her area is full of violence , , drug use and gang wars. Elise has lost count how many times her door has been kicked down by gangs and loan sharks that are looking for her mother. Unfortunatly for Elise they find her instead and they her countless times. And when her mother gets home and asks about her day, she tells her......nothing. She tells her absolutely nothing. She doesn't want her mum to think they came, because if she did, her mum would cuss them and do much worse and get them both into trouble. Her father didn't stick around to know that she exists, as her mother was pregnant with her when she was 16.

 

So when Elise gets whisked off to South Korea with a scolarship to one of Seols elite schools by her Korean grandmother, who will she meet? Will her life get better, or worse? And what about her mother?

blackmango
OMG Can't wait to post the chappies this weekend!