Ah Crap

16 @ War

Key’s P.O.V

I can’t stop thinking about the other day…all those scars she had…there were so many…

Who on earth did that to her?

Did she do it to herself?... No, she’s not that person.

Poor baby… The pain she must've went through.

She must be avoiding me because she doesn’t want to talk about it, but I want her to open up to us, I want to know why I see sadness in her eyes when she’s alone. I want to let her know that her scars are beautiful, if I could, I would take them from her.

When she smiles, it’s beautiful, it touches my heart and I want to let her know… but how?

==================================================================

Elise’s P.O.V

I haven’t been in school for a week, all because I’ve been avoiding Key.

Stupid diva.

Anyway, I was on my bed going over my song that I was gunna do in a couple days, I was singing under my breath when my phone started ringing, I picked it up and Zelo’s name flashed across the screen.

“Hello~” I answered, there was silence on the other end.

“Noona…” Zelo started, “Why does Gangnam Style play when I call you?”

This time it was my turn to be silent.

Oooh…I forgot about that….

“It’s my dial tone…”

I heard him sigh through the phone, “Okay, whatever, anyway, you aren’t doing the opening act anymore-“

I cut him off, “Whaaa? Wae?”

Zelo sighed exasperatedly, “Well if noona would let me fish, then noona would know, wouldn’t she? As I was saying, you aren’t doing the opening because the queenkas heard about it and complained to the principle,” He explained.

I rolled my eyes, “How am I not bloody surprised? It doesn’t even matter anyway,” I sat up and stretched, phone still to my ear.

“Ah!” Zelo exclaimed, like he’d just remembered something, “We have a new student! He’s a guy though,” He said, sounding dejected.

I hummed, “Oh really? What’s his name?”

“Hmmm, Nam Woong I think his name was,” Zelo said.

My blood froze in my veins.

Did I just hear right?

“Zelo…repeat that name please?” I asked, sounding a little desperate, which I was.

“Nam Woong noona, why?” Zelo questioned, sounding a tad concerned.

“Nothing Zelo, I have to go. Bye.” I didn’t wait for an answer, just hung up the phone.

No it can’t be him...it must be someone with the same name...it really can’t be him...can it?

God, what did I do in my past life to deserve all this punishment?

=========================================================

backpacks-casual-day-hairstyles-polyvore

 

 

tulsi-Leg.jpg

(Ignore the sunglasses)

I walked into the class quietly and sat at my desk, I was about to put my headphones in when I noticed that half the classes population was surrounding one desk in the front of the classroom.

Whoever was sitting at that desk was being bombarded with questions, and based off of all the females at that desk and the questions themselves, told me that the person sitting at that desk was a guy.

My eye twitched in annoyance at the noise, and clearly the boys in the class were just as pissed as me.

Stupid es, can’t keep their mouths or their legs closed. Who is sitting at that desk an- oh no, oh no no no.

I shrunk down in my seat and put my headphones in my ears.

Please don’t let it be him...

The bell rang and the girls went back to their seats, I avoided looking at the desk when the teacher walked in.

I took my headphones out when he stared taking register, I waited for the name to be called, “Nam Woong,” Seonsaeng-nim called out, my heart sunk when I heard a familiar soothing voice reply, “Here ssam,”

Oh no...

I sighed and rubbed my temples, I dreaded my name being called, “Elise Welsh”

Ah crap

“Here,” I said, I looked up to find Woong staring at me in surprise, I looked down at my hands as some of the scars on my body started to throb.

=========================================

600full-nam-woong.jpg

I was walking past a music room when I heard the sound of a guitar being played and I then heard singing, I recognised the voice: Woong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpK-pzSuN-I

You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life,
You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes,
I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can, but for now your scan of my unmade plans,
A small bump in four months, you're brought to life

I'll whisper quietly, and give you nothing but truth,
If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
Oh, you are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright.

You're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin.
With a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin.
Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice,
And eyelids closed to be soon opened wide
A small bump, in four months you'll open your eyes.

And I'll hold you tightly, and give you nothing but truth,
If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
Oh, you are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright.

You can lie with me,
With your tiny feet
When you're half asleep,
I'll leave you be.
Right in front of me
For a couple weeks
So I can keep you safe.

'Cause you are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
You are my one and only.
You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.
And you'll be alright.

You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.
Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why.

I slammed the music room door open and glared at him, “That best not be what I think it’s about,” I growled at him, he tilted his head to the side, “I wrote a song for you and this is how you greet me? Even though I’ve missed you, bad girl,” He smirked.

My eye twitched, “Missed me my , never heard so much bull. And that song? Are you ing kidding me? You’re the one who made me loose him in the ing first place!” I looked at him with anger in my heart and tears in my eyes, he looked back at me with mock disbelief, as he leaned back on the chair he was sitting on.

“And how did I do that babe? After I cared so much! I even called the ambulance for you!” He scoffed, “So ungrateful, I guess those lessons I taught you never really sunk in, I may just have to teach you again.”

I narrowed my eyes at him in disgust, “Care? ing care?! You’re the one who beat me all the way down the stairs of your house and stomped on my stomach until I ing miscarried and you talk about ing care!” I shouted, angry tears made its way down my face and he smirked.

“And you didn’t teach me anything! You scarred me for life! Half of the scars on my body were inflicted by you, you piece of filth!” I glared at him

“I hate you so such it hurts, I’m glad I’m through with you.”

Before I could turn around, he grabbed my hair and roughly yanked my head back, I whimpered and grabbed his arm as he came closer to my face, “We will never be through, you are mine and will always be mine, you get me? You will do what I say when I say it, or I might just have to start those lessons again,” He snarled into my ear, he pulled and kissed me hard.

I bit his lip and spat in his face, he pushed me to the ground and wiped his cheek, “Disgusting ingrate.” He sneered as her punched me in the face. He walked around me and to the door, “Wait for me tomorrow after school, or else,” He said before he left.

I rubbed my eye and winced.

How the did I let this happen again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing this from my sisters laptop, I just couldn't wait! Also, there are no grammar checks! Anywho, thank you new subbies!

Bitt3rSw33t
kpoplov3r
Babyexotic321

Ericajean420
AkiraHedgie

 

surfergirl101
Bakakumo
strawberry123
Moona178

Also congrats to K-PopFangurl22 for guessing right! Here is your gif!

tumblr_mgngjgkWE21rqtfpio1_500.gif

And here is your pic of Tao Moona178

7849581036_a495edfec8_z.jpg

Don't ask about the date, it was awkward as hell. -_-

Thanks for commenting peeps!

Comment and Subscribe~

Much love <3