I'm back bishes!

16 @ War

/dusts off cobwebs and / Goddamn it's been a long time and I'm really sorry! I've hard writers block and my school decided to start our gcses early. 

Anyway now that I've dusted this fic, here's a new chapter! 

--------------------

For the rest of the first music period, GD stayed and observed the class, even though he left the class starstruck for like 10 minutes -_- .

Dumb asses.

The 6th period bell rang an we were given a break. I made a new friend too! His name is Zelo, pronounced like Jello, silly name but whatever. He has blond curly hair that looks like noodles, but damn he was cute, not only was he cute but this boy could rap too. He rapped really fast, faster than anyone I've ever heard, and lemme tell you, this boy was hella tall, don't get me wrong I've seen taller, my neighbour in London was 6'3 but, damn.

(A/N my brother who is 16 is 6'3, just lettin y'all people know that Zelo isn't the only tall teen on gods green earth.)

Zelo told me that because I looked scary, it took him half the period to approach me. Nice to know -_-. The thing is, I don't really like befriending strangers, but Zelo-like Taemin, doesn't seem like he'll do much harm. He may step on yo foot by accident and crush it, but, he don't seem like he'll hurt you on purpose.

Mr Howon got the classes attention because he wanted to tell us something, "Because this is a new term and I've got to start sorting you lot into sets, I'll give you this period free. So talk, sing, dance, do whatever the you want, just don't disturb me, I got to do." 

Everyone laughed and was about to restart their conversations until Mr Howon started talking again, "Ah, also , GD has an announcement to make, so shut up." 

Eveyone got silent as GD stepped up front, "I know that this is the start of the new term, but there is going to be a contest in a few weeks. Based on all the amazing talent I've seen today *looks in my direction*, I'm sure you guys are up for it. There can be groups or solos. Sing, dance, rap, act, just show us whatcha got. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners, will get to sign under YG entertainment. So I suggest, you get ya crayon."

He let the room and everyone was drowned in silence, speechless. I looked at Zelo and Zelo looked at me.

"Well son."

----------------

How GD looked this chapter: 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mafo0v9xbj1qf20iqo1_500.png

Really short but a chapters a chapter. Hope you enjoyed me coming back to life. So as always;

Much love <3

Side note: 

Can any of you lovely readers make me a poster please? It'd be much appreciated. 

Peace~