Bad day.

16 @ War

When Zico came off stage I hugged him, “You were amazing!” he chuckled and hugged me back, “Tch, I know,” I scoffed and hit his arm, “Don’t get cocky now!” I heard someone awkwardly cough, I let him go, turned and saw that girl he was singing with. I looked her up and down, eh? she’s a splitting image of Zico…

blogger-image--403408871.jpg

“Ah, right! This is my twin sister, Jiyeon,” Zico introduced and I smiled in relief, thank . Jiyeon waved, “Annyeong! It’s nice to meet the girl Zico keeps tel-” Zico rushed over to her and covered , and chuckled awkwardly as Jiyeon tried to make him let go.

I raised my eyebrow, “She is a compulsive liar, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about,” Zico lied, I smirked, “Suuure,” I drawled as Zico yelped because Jiyeon bit him. She rolled her eyes and mouthed to me ‘I’ll tell you later’, I smiled, nodded and they walked away, Zico and Jiyeon arguing the whole way.

I wonder why I was so relieved to find out that that was his sister…

I snapped out of my thoughts when the next act was announced, my eyebrows rose when I heard Woong’s name and the song he was going to sing, it was called ‘When I was your man’. I frowned, hoping it wasn’t about me. He came onto the stage in a tux with no bowtie and sunglasses. Hehe I guess his face hasn’t clear up yet. .

He sat down at the grand piano and started playing. I didn’t know he could play…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzHIouo8Q4

Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name
And it all just sound like uh, uh, uh

Hmmm too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand
Should have gave all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know
I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he holds your hand
Give you all his hours when he has the chance
Take you to every party cause I remember how much you loved to dance
Do all the things I should have done when I was your man!
Do all the things I should have done when I was your man!

The song was sung with such emotion it brought the audience to tears, including me. I didn’t just hear song, I heard the lyrics, it seems like he’s truly sorry, but guess what? I’m too broken to care. I was brought to tears because the song reminded me of all the bad he’s done to me.

He received a standing ovation, I guess he does deserve it, his voice is really something. When he came off stage he approached me,  I narrowed my eyes at him, “Look, Ellie-” he started, I cut him off, “Don’t call me that. You don’t deserve to,” I hissed, he looked disheartened, but I didn’t care, he looked down, “I guess I don’t. But I want you to know that I am so, so sorry for how I’ve treated you and I regret everything I’ve done to you. I realize that I was the worst for abusing you, I-I just don’t know how to love, the way I treated you was how I saw my father treat my mother, and my father told me that that was love. He was wrong and I was an idiotic child for believing so. I visited my grandfather the day after you beat me up…and he told me that what I was doing to you wasn’t love, it was my twisted delusion of love…and I can’t even apologize enough…but I hope you’ll forgive me at some point,” he said, tears sliding down his face, shoulders shaking, trying to stop crying.  I stood there, stern and unmoving.

“I can't forgive you...” I said and he looked deflated, “Yet,” I continued and he visibly brightened, “I hope you realize how much you’ve damaged me. Before I met you my life was already a living hell, I was bending, bending on the verge of breaking…but then I met you. At first you were the light of my life and I was so happy that I found you, I told my mama everything you did for me and she was so happy that I found someone, and I can’t describe how I was feeling, I was over the bloody moon. You were so sweet to me, so, so loving I thought I would melt…but then you changed. You ed me up real bad and I broke. You bent me that last little bit and I snapped. I thought it was me, I thought I was always in the wrong, my mum noticed and she wanted me to leave you, I said no ma, he loves me, it’s me who always upsets him, that it’s just his way of telling me he loves me.  I defended you even though you beat me, I truly thought you loved me. I was a fool. After the miscarriage I realized that it was you who was wrong, I realized that no matter what I did that you’d beat me anyway, then I noticed how much I had distanced myself from my own mother. I apologized and she accepted me and sent me here. Away from you. Away from my life.” I explained to him, fanning the tears in my eyes.

“I’m afraid of men touching me because of how much you’d beat me if they did, you know how that feels? Always living in fear that you’ll come and hit me if I made a new guy friend?” I sighed and looked at him, he was sobbing now and twisting the bottom of his blazer.

What a pitiful sight...but

“But my mama always says that forgiveness makes your soul clean, so I will try to forgive you, okay? So stop crying you look like a ,” I laughed, he stared at me in disbelief, “Really? Thank you! I would hug you but  I think you’d punch me,” he added, smiling, “You’re damn right I would,” I said smiling back.

I’m glad we both got closure, but it’s stuffy back here so I should head to front seats.

---

I was sitting in the front row waiting for the next performance. It was a group called Exo…I give up honestly. They were gunna do a song called ‘Treasure’. They strolled on stage,  looking swagged out as in these red suit’s, I liked it, 80’s style. A guy took centre stage in front of the mic, he looked like he was searching the audience.

Oh my god what is air.

This boy was hella fine. Oh and his lips…goddamn. This boy looked like the epitome of . Anyway, he stopped searching when he locked eyes with mine, my heart skipped a beat and I felt me face heat up when he smiled at me, I shyly smiled back.

What is wrong with my ?

The girls in the crowd squealed, and I ing understand why.

This robotic voice said something that made everyone laugh before the song started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPvuNsRccVw

Baby squirrel, you’s a y motherer

Are you ing kidding me?!

I laughed so hard I was crying, I wiped my tears when he started singing and I felt my heart beat faster. I looked up, he was staring right at me.

Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby
I gotta tell you a little something about yourself
You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a y lady
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else

(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you could make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you

(Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling
A girl like you should never look so blue
You're everything I see in my dreams
I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true

(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine (fine, so fine)
(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine (mine, oh mine)

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you could make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you

(Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are
You are my treasure, you are my treasure
You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey you're my golden star
You know you could make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you

(whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

I loved this performance, it was old school and I loved it, the dancing was awesome and the vocals were amazing. One thing though, I couldn’t look up at the stage because he was looking at me the whole time, it made my heart beat so fast, I thought I was having a heart attack. When they finished I stood up with everyone else and screamed and clapped like mad, before the guy went off stage he smiled and winked at me.

For the love of all that is holy, I think I just had a seizure.

---

Next on stage was me, I was introduced and people clapped, out of respect, but when I came on stage, people were shocked, some looked disgusted. I rolled my eyes.

Yeah, I know I’m half black, thanks.

I searched the audience for my halmeoni and couldn’t find her, I frowned, but it disappeared when I was her back stage.

How is she allowed back there...and why is she talking to T.O.P?

I had no time to think as my music started.

Ain't no daddy's where I'm from,
It's just mad mothers.
And eyes that still seem,
They can't look past colour.
Why am I disrespected by
Someone I should call brother?
And why girls feel unpretty
And constantly hate each other?

Bad air in my lungs,
Man I can't breathe.
My eyes burnin' from all the dirt and the debris.
And its third degree.
Emotionless on the scene.
It's like a disease
The way y'all killin' me.

[CHORUS]
I'm 16 and I shouldn't have to feel like this.
I'm 16, every young boy out here wanna kiss.
I'm 16, and me and my mama goin' through it.
16 on the block
16 on the block

16, At war [6x]

16 on the block
16 on the block

Around here cool is another word for fool
If he smoke then she smoke,
I gotta smoke too.
Now what would I do if I didn't have a clue?
I'm 16 Y.O.
Asking God oh Why, OH
If my clothes ain't tight,
Then he ain't gone like me.
Eyes on the prize,
So the next girl dress just like me.
I'm so full of promise,
But why promise if I'm gonna just be rewarded
By bad actions.
To him I'm just a transaction.

I'm 16 and I shouldn't have to feel like this.
I'm 16, every young boy out here wanna kiss.
I'm 16, and me and my mama goin' through it.
16 on the block
16 on the block

I want you to love my mind,
My smile, my style
I want you to know the best of me
I want to belong without being treated
Like property
Why does this seem like a fantasy?

I'm 16 and I shouldn't have to feel like this.
I'm 16, every young boy out here wanna kiss.
I'm 16, and me and my mama goin' through it.
16 on the block
16 on the block

I’m 16

I sang from the heart and with confidence, as I walked off stage my mum flited through my mind.  I got applause, but not a standing ovation, I shrugged, I’m not in it to win it anyway and the audience doesn’t decide, the judges do.

I need to call my mum…

I went back stage and walked into the empty hall way, I pulled out my phone and punched in my mum’s number.

Please answer…please…please

I beamed when she picked up, “Mum!” I exclaimed, there was silence, “Mum? Hello?”  I heard a sigh from the other end.

Huh?

“Are you Elise Welsh?” my face contorted in confusion, “Who are you and where is my mum?” I questioned, they sighed again, “I’m guessing you’re her, this is Officer James with the Harlesden Police Department,” the man paused and dread struck me, “Please tell me that my mum was mugged and you just found her phone…please. Please tell me that my mum is fine,” I begged, tears forming, “I’m sorry, but that’s not the case, we found this phone at the site of a murder… this is the victims phone,”

I fell to my knees and started bawling, “No no no no no, please tell you’re lying. Please, my mum is all I have she can’t be dead, please,” I cried, the voice was hesitant, “I’m so sorry for your loss,” and they hung up.

“NO!” I screamed as tears fell from my eyes, and I hugged myself, rocking back and forth. “Oh god, no no no no,” I clenched my fists and pounded at my head, “Why did you take my mum away from me?!”

Someone gently touched my shoulder, “Don’t touch me!” I screamed, tears clouding my vision and grief squeezing at my heart.  I got up and ran outside. I didn't notice the person chase after me.

Mum…why’d you leave me? You promised me you wouldn’t!

When I reached the school gate I kept running, it was pouring with rain and it masked my tears.

I ran into the road unthinking.

I didn't hear someone call after me.

I didn’t hear the car horning beeping.

I didn’t see the car headlights.

And now all I see is black.

---

T.O.P’s P.O.V

My mum was at the competition, I don’t know why. But when the new girl went up, she came to talk to me.

I hugged her, “Annyeong Umma,” I greeted, “Annyeong, Seunhyun,” she said as I let go, “How’ve you been?” I asked, she huffed, “How’ve I been? I’ve been taking care of your son and daughter,” she replied, I nodded, “Thank- Wait what? I don’t have a daughter,” I said confused, she scoffed and smacked me behind my head, “Dip. Remember when we took you to London when you were younger?” I nodded, still confused, “Remember that girl you were absolutely smitten with? Even though you had a girlfriend here?”

“What her name again?” I asked carefully, “Jocelyn Welsh and the girl up on stage is Elise Welsh. Your daughter.” Umma answered.

No way. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya! Guess what lovies? This is the end! T.T Huhuuhuhu

BUT there will be a sequel, so do not be sad!Read my new fic to keep you occupado! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/511068/t-h-e-c-o-n-d-e-m-n-e-d-2ne1-bigbang-death-horror-tragedy-oneokrock

DO IT! READ IT! IT UPSET ME THAT NONE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE SUBSCRIBED TO IT! T.T Author-nim is sad, okay?

Anyway, here's some y Kai.

tumblr_mqjb9kHbTe1sw3uhfo4_250.gif

See you in my other fanfic's!

Much love <3