Boy you best explain yourself

16 @ War

“Boy you best explain yourself,” I said sternly, hands on my hips, he didn’t answer and was just standing there sheepishly, “I give you to the count of three before I ram my phone down your throat,”

The blondies struggled not to laugh, “Well, I may have on purpose-by-accident brought you to the studio building my hyungs use for practice,” He ducked down as I threw my shoe at him, “You little , get yo’ big over here so I can hurt you,” He visibly gulped and hid behind another blond boy.

 I rolled my eyes and kissed my teeth, “I can still see you,” I sighed, “You know what? Never mind, they’re here now, so just make the introductions so I can practice,” I saw Zelo let out a sigh of relief before starting, he pointed to the aggressive looking blond and I stiffened, Wow this boy looks angry, I’ve been around enough angry people to know where this may lead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn2a-OU6vQ0McqS4UhY4O

“This is Yongguk hyung; he may look angry but is really just a big softie. He is 23 and he raps too,” Zelo said happily, before Yongguk grabbed Zelo and put him in a head lock, giving him a noogie,”Who you callin’ soft, giant?” Holy monkeys his voice is deep, so hot

When Yongguk let Zelo go he waved at me and gave me a gummy smile, Aww, he isn’t as bad as I thought. Zelo fixed his hair before moving on to the next blond, who looks like a really big ert, he winked at me before Zelo introduced him, I raised my eyebrow, This boy must be high, he does not know who he’s winking at, lil’

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk-ZDqsAvodNVvKVIDLez

“This is Himchan hyung; he’s also 23 and he is a sub-vocal and rapper and he is a really big playboy so watch out and.....I have nothing good to say,” Zelo awkwardly ended, “Yah! What do you mean nothing good to say?! Respect your hyung you brat!” Himchan slapped Zelo upside the head, “See what I mean Elise, nothing good to say!”

I chuckled and Zelo continued with the intros, he stood next to the blond with the chubby face, Aww, look at his chubby face

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ-dPg9LI7HibCL85yMC_

“This is Youngjae hyung; he’s 18 and is the lead vocal, he’s really smart, but he can’t talk to girls because he’s shy,” Zelo laughed as Youngjae’s face turned red, Omg my feels, so cute.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLvnuugsQRy95XH1peYWG

Zelo moved on, “Next is Daehyun hyung; he’s 19 and he’s the other main vocal, he doesn’t talk much to people he doesn’t know, but he’ll warm up to you in no time!” Daehyun rolled his eyes and shook his head, Hehe I like him already.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB7y71wxf42x7Tkiv9kLq

Zelo hopped over to the next blond, “This is Jongup hyung, he’s 16 and is the sub-vocal and main dancer, he’s really shy too, so don’t expect him to talk to you anytime soon,” Zelo sniggered, Jongup face tinged red as he punched Zelo in the shoulder.

Zelo made his way over to me and introduced me, “This is-“ I cut him off, “I do have a mouth, I can speak for myself,” Zelo just smiled and shrugged, "I wanna do it and plus, you need to save your voice for practice!” I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms underneath my s,  (they don’t fit across them, I tried before and gave up) as I did it I saw their eyes glance my s before looking back up and diverting their eyes elsewhere, Himchan was the only one who openly stared, “Anyway, this is Elise, you guys know who she is,”

They all nodded and greeted me, “Anneyong!” Himchan was still looking at my s, I pinched the bridge of my nose, with an arm still under my s,”Himchan, my eyes are up here,”

Himchan snapped his head up,”Huh? What?” Yongguk sighed deeply and smacked him behind his head, “I apologise on behalf of this ert,” I nodded, “It’s okay, I’m used to it,”

Daehyun shook his head, “You shouldn’t have to get used to it, and they shouldn’t look in the first place,” They guys stared at him, “Wow Daehyun, that is the most I’ve heard you say to a stranger,” Youngjae said, Daehyun just shrugged, ”That’s all well and good, but can I get back to practicing now?”

Zelo nodded in approval, and they all just stood there, “If you didn’t notice, that was my hint for you guys to leave,” They all went ‘oooh’ and shuffled out of the room. It was then just me and Zelo, his back was facing me so I kicked his , he fell face first onto the floor,

“Oww, what was that for?” He whined, “You know what that was for, .”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help myself, I really wanna get to the part I want to get to, so I'll try to update alot this week.

Comment and Subscribe

Much love <3