Party Part 2

1Night

Hi!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! My birthday was yesterday and schools ending tomarrow so i've been busy busy busy!! Anyways! This chapter was a little rushed sorry, the next one will be better I promise!!   


       

Kai was sitting at a table tired of dancing around.

“Hey, did you hear about Miki?” TOP said from behind Kai, gesturing to Key and Miki who were dancing.

“Ahh! Oh, TOP, hi. What do you mean ‘have I heard about Miki?’” Kai questioned after being a little startled by him.

“Aparently her and Key are an item now.” TOP said sitting next to Kai

“No, I didn’t know, but I can’t say I’m surprised.” Kai said starring at Key and Miki with a smile.

“What do you mean?” TOP questioned.

“Well, Miki always seems stressed. Expessially with the bathroom issue I try to help, but there’s not much I can do. After she spent one day practicing with Key, she seemed so refreshed.” Kai said smiling.

“What’s your point?” TOP said slightly confused.

“I’m saying, it’s about time they got together.”

“You don’t think he’ll get in the way.”

“No, he seems to make her brighter, more willing to do things.” Kai said smiling up at TOP.

“Your really good at matching people huh?”

“I guess. I can just kinda tell.”

“What about Izzy and Taemin?” TOP asked pointing to Izzy and Taemin talking and laughing.

“ Their a really good match and they both have feelings for each other, but they won’t admit and won’t for awhile.”

“How can you tell?!”

“Well, I can tell Izzy likes Taemin just because I know her really well. I can tell Taemin likes Izzy by the way he looks at her.”

“How do you know they won’t admit it for awhile?”

“Because I know Izzy, She loves romance, and will constently make her own couples with people around her, but when it comes to her, she doesn’t think loves possible. As you may have noticed shes very witty, sarcastic, and blunt she thinks  because of that guys would never be able to love her. Also for those reasons she finds it hard to even have feelings for someone, so she never will think she has feelings for someone, unless she falls hard. And I mean falls HARD!” Kai said.

“What about Taemin?”

“He’s to shy to admit it first, so he’ll wait for Izzy. Unless there’s some twist.”

“Well, I hope they realize they like each other.” TOP said looking at Izzy and Taemin.

“That would be nice.” Kai said smiling.

“What about you?” TOP asked blushing and giving a slight smile.

“What?”

“What do you think about falling in love?”

“Well… I would love to fall in love, but I’m not good at making friends, so it’s hard to imagine myself falling in love.”

“You have friends!” TOP blurted out.

“Hehe! Well I do have Suzy, Ji-Yoon, CL and Minzy.” Kai said laughing at what he said.

“What about me?” TOP asked a little sad.

“Well of course we’re friends, I thought that was a given.” Kai said smiling at TOP making him feel reliefed.

At a seprate table Haru and Araya were talking to each other when they noticed TOP and Kai.

“Have you ever seen Kai talk to someone so openly before?” Haru asked, looking at Araya wide eyed.

“No, and I think she just laughed!” Araya replied with wide eyes.

“WOW!” They said at the same time.

“Alright everyone!” GD said on the microphone on stage “We have a couple of special performances that other idols prepared for tonight.””So lets get started!!”

“The first performance will be from Hannie and Izzy we all know there amazing dancers, but there going to perform a song for us today!”

 Jessica-Hannie, Tiffany-Izzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDVxL6XV3KU&feature=related

 

 “Wow! Great! Next we have Raena, Araya, and Haru singing.”

Jessica- Raena, Taeyeon-Raena, Tiffany-Haru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESQ4SdCh5Lk&feature=related

“Now we have, Taemin doing a special dance performance with 2PM doing a performance after, followed by Super Junior ft. SNSD, ending with SHINee! Good luck everyone!!” GD said exiting the stage.

TAEMIN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7E_xjjxh6Q

2PM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpOwuNmmn4Q&feature=fvst

SUPER JUNIOR FT.SNSD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdvW1UrJpZw

SHINEE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BGWZJ1KFjw

 The girls watched everyone dance and laughed. They were having tones of fun! They couldn’t wait to see what else would happen. 


I hope you liked it! Even though it was rushed!!!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!! NO SILENT READERS!!

SARANGHAE!!! <3