Performance with SHINee

1Night

So most of you guys voted for the joint performance with another group in my poll. So here it is!! ((I decided to make it with SHINee just because alot of the couples are with SHINee members, but later on i'll  make different joint performances with other groups so you all get your little love performance.


 

Entry 2

Dear journal, ((i've decided i don't like the sound of diary :P))

It's been 2 days since we've debut and i'm already ready for a break. I haven't been able to write in you for awhile, mianhae.  Everyday consists of getting up, eating breakfast ((if we're lucky)), Going to our seprate schedules, photoshoots, come back to the dorm, go to bed. Although with me you also have to add all of the school crap. But it's ok because I won't give up.

I'm an opptimistic little maknae right now. Hehehe! ^.^

Tomarrow we have a joint performance with SHINee, i'm super nervouse but I know we'll do good because the unnies and I have been practicing super hard!

Alright well now I have to go to a meeting with the company for a new show.

WISH US GOOD LUCK TOMARROW!!!~~~

HWAITING!!!


"Alright girls the debut was a huge success and from the radio interview people seem to be interested in you and SHINee. So thats why we've set up this performance with SHINee, but you guys have to remember that this performance is probably going to start some rumors between you guys and SHINee. I'm sure you'll be fine but I just wanted to worn you." Sad there manager.

"Oppa, we'll be ok. We know enough not to make this any bigger than it has to be." Said Hannie

"Also I want to make sure that you guys know if you are ever dating someone PLEASE come tell me so we can talk about it"

"Ne, oppa, we know that we can trust you. We'll always come to you don't worry" said Araya

"Good. I have to get going, today you guys don't have any schedules because I want you to practice."

"Neee!"

"Our managers a pretty cool guy huh?" said Haru

"Ne, and it's suprising that our manager of all people wants to talk about our dating someone." said Raena.

"I guess we got lucky, alright we should probably start practicing." said Miki

"The other members who aren't performing can go back to the dorm if theyed like or they can stay and watch." Said Miki.


The next day

" MORNING SUNSHINES!!" Said Hannie trying to wake up some of the other members. Trying not to wake up the ones that didn't have a schedule today, but still did.

"Hannie do you really have to yell?" Said  a very sleepy Kai, "We were up till 2AM practicing"

"Well we have to get some breakfast so we have energy for tonight."

"I agree with unnie, plus we also have to get a fitting done and a radio show all before that so we should probably get up now." said Izzy

"Alrighty, upperdoodles everyone!" said Heeya

*knock knock*

"Who's at the door?" said Kai.

"I don't know i'll go check" said Izzy, "Oppa?"

As Izzy opened the door wider the girls manager strolled into their dorm.

"Since when do you knock?" said Hannie

"Since when do you stroll?" Said Miki

"I decided to switch up the old routen a little. I know why, it just felt like time" Their manager said with a weird tone but serious face.

"Anyways! Is everyone ready to go to their schedules before the performance tonight?"

"One minute, we just need to finish eating" said Araya.

"Alright, i'll wait in the car"

After everyone finished eating they entered the car and all were drop off at their next schedules. Once they were finished they all got back into the car and headed to the music hall they were performing at.

"Alright! Makeup time!" Said Izzy.

"lets do this!" Said Miki

The girls finished getting ready and huddled together

"1,2,3 1-NIGHT! HWAITING!"

Everyone ran to the stage and got up on the 'set' they would be standing on. The lights went dim and the 5 members that will be performing got in their postions and waited for the music to start.


Yuri-Kai, Jessica-Araya, Sooyoung-M iki, Yoona-Izzy, Tiffany-Hannie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHc93qTPjIs 

Once the lights dimed again that set was taken away and the girls ran off stange for the 2nd part of the performance.

Yuri-Kai, Jessica-Araya, Sooyoung-M iki, Yoona-Izzy, Hyoyeon-Hannie 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jbyg0_Un9s&feature=related


 

The girls thanked the fans and ran off stage.

"Wow! Very nice! I didn't think you would have had the dance that well down in only 2 days. I'm very proud of you." Said their manager

"Thank you, we practiced hard." Said a very tired Izzy.

"You guys can go back to your waiting room until it's time for your actual performance."

"Ne."

Then the girls headed back to their waiting room and watch 2PM's and Super Juniors performances, until it was time for their own. Once again all the girls were on the stage performing and having a great time.

After their performance they went back into the van and went back to their dorm. 


Their you go, the girls joint performance with SHINee.  Hope you enjoyed