Picnic and a Movie

1Night

Taemin and Izzy starred at each other until Izzy spoke up.

“Well, I should probably go, it’s getting late. I’ll see you around Taemin.”

“Y-yeah.” Taemin replied.

After the party the girls went to sleep happy that they didn’t have to worry about schedules at all the next day.

The Next Day:

Raena was sitting on the couch, she was the first to wake up, when her phone vibrated. The message was from Chansung:

Raena~

Raena, are you doing anything today?

Chansung~

Chansung~

No,why?

Raena~

Raena~

How about a picnic? We never did have that meal.

Chansung~

Chansung~

Sure, why not. What time?

Raena~

Raena~

How about 2PM? ((Keke! See what I did there?))

Chansung~

Chansung~

Alright, see you then.

Raena~

Once Raena stopped texting she saw it was 10AM and decided to go out and buy some things as a treat for the picnic.

Hannie got out of bed and went down stairs to find there was no one there.

After a little while she decided to go outside for a walk. She went up stairs and slipped on some sweats and a T-shirt with running shoes and headed out.

As she was running and enjoying nature she heard a angelic singing voice coming from behind her.

She turned around to see Kyuhyun singing on a park bench.

Hannie started to walk p to him when he turned around to her.

“ If you think that just by running your going to get thinner, your wrong.”

“Well, it’s nice to see you to Kyuhyun.” Hannie said in a sarcastic manner.

“Well isn’t it always.” He said, still not looking at her directly.

“Do your shoulders hurt?” Hannie asked with a small smirk on her face.

“Why would they hurt?”

“Oh, I was just wondering if it’s hard holding up that big head of yours, but I guess you’ve gotten use to it.” Hannie said smiling.

“Oh yeah, good one.” Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes.

“Why were you so nice to me when we performed together?” Hannie asked.

“Because Donghae Hyung was around. He was the one telling me what I should do.” He answered turning and looking at Hannie.

“huh, Well, I’m leaving.” Hannie said as she started to run off.

“Wait!” Kyuhyun said.

“What?”

“Want to go to a movie with me?”

“And why would I ever want to go to the movies with someone who was just rude to me.” Hannie asked thinking he was some kind of idiot for trying to get off so easily.

“Because I’ll pay for everything.”

“Well…….Fine, But I get a large popcorn and drink.” Hannie gave in. What? She liked free things.

“And that’s why you’re running.”

“SHUT UP!” Hannie yelled at him.

“Fine, I’ll text you the time. What movie do you want to see?”

“Hmm….How about True Grit?” Hannie asked excited.

“Alright. I’ll text you.” Kyuhyun said as he got up and walked away.

‘This should be interesting’ Hannie thought.

Before picnic:

Raena had finished making snacks with the help of the other members and now was getting ready.

Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33347041

Hair:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LXQIyIH3vHk/TZMPy6tWGNI/AAAAAAAAAyc/TMo_MOPofYM/s1600/korean-prom-hairstyles--ponytail-fluffy-feel.jpg

Raena was told to meet Chansung at the park, but she didn’t know were in the park he was.

Luckily she found him sitting on a blanket in a field in between four benches.

“Hi Chansung! I brought some snacks!” Raena said smiling.

“Great I brought the rest. So please dig in.” Chansung smiled.

During the picnic Raena and Chansung talked and ate. They sometimes even fed each other which always resulted in laughter.

They took pictures on their phones and promised each other that they save it as their wallpaper.

When it was time to leave they both were very disappointed.

“Hey Raena, lets get some ice cream.”

“Alright”

Once they reached the ice cream shop Chansung ordered.

“We’ll take two strawberry’s please.” Chansung said to the lady running the stand.

As the lady was getting their ice cream Raena walked up to Chansung.

“How did you know I didn’t want chocolate?”

“Because, you were born on Valentines Day so you don’t like chocolate.”

“How did you know that?”

“I heard it on an interview.”

“Ok.”

Once the lady came back with the ice cream Chansung paid.

“Excuse me?” The lady said “You’re my daughters two favorite idols from 2PM and 1Night, can I get a picture and autograph?”

“Sure!” They both said at the same time.

After they finished they parted with a light hug and Raena went back to her dorm.

 Hannie received the text and they were seeing the movie at 6PM and it was about 5:30PM now so she decided to get ready.

Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33347844

Hair:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/STX-0XWDinI/AAAAAAAACPA/oVvB08td6Rw/s1600/cute-asian-girl-hairstyle-3.JPG

Makeup:

http://beautytipsidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Brown-Eye-Makeup-Ideas3-e1305548185470.jpg

Once Hannnie was done she headed to the movie theaters. She was greeted by Kyuhyun who was wearing a outfit that made Hannie have butterfly’s.

Outfit:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/282/d/6/kyuhyun_wallpaper_by_karuedition-d30e8k6.jpg

“Are you ready for the movie?” Kyuhyun asked making Hannie snap back into reality.

“Oh, Yeah, You better have gotten my popcorn and soda.” Hannie teased

“I did.”

Once the lights went dark in the theater Hannie’s eyes got glued to the screen. Kyuhyun looked over at Hannie and saw how cute she looked.

‘Hannie really is a cute girl and she’s pretty. KYUHYUN! What are you saying?! You can’t fall for Hannie! Even though she is extremely pretty and cute. No stop it! Make a small move and if she reacts say you were joking, but if she doesn’t, well, just go with it. Alright!’ Kyuhyun thought to himself.

Soon Kyuhyun had his arm over Hannie’s shoulder and started “watching” the movie.

Hannie knew his arm was there but she didn’t care. She thought it was cute.

While they were watching there was a gunshot that made Hannie jump and lean into Kyuhyun’s shoulder. She didn’t move after the gunshot though and Kyuhyun liked having  Hannie leaning on his shoulder.

Once they left the movie they got comments from people around them saying they were a cute couple. All they did was nod and bow a little, it was hard for them to hide that they were happy by some of the comments.

Once they were outside the movie theater they said goodbye and Hannie headed back to the dorm in a surprisingly very good mood.  

 


HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT HARA AND JUNGHYUNG! WOW! I just came home and found out! CONGRADULATIONS to them!!! Also I am now obssessed with the new rookie boy band BOYFRIEND!! ((Mainly the Jo Twins & mainly Youngmin))I LOVE YOUNGMIN!!! YAY!! OK Enjoy!!