Dance

1Night

No one's POV: 

It was 7:00 PM an hour and 45 minutes before the guys where coming to pick up the girls.

It was a mad world inside of the dorm with the girls trying to get ready in the one damn bathroom. They had seperated the rooms in the dorm into a dressing room, a makeup room, and a hair room. Of course though, even with that there was trouble.

Hannie,Kai and Haru where doing their makeup, Raena and Miki where doing their hair, Heeya and Araya where getting dressed while Izzy on the other hand was at the stereo messing with the music.

"Iz! Aren't you going to get ready?!"  Miki yelled while curling Raena's hair.

"DON'T BURN ME!" Raena yelled as Miki got scarily close to her neck.

"Sorry." Miki apologized.

"Yeah, Iz, don't you want to look good for Taaeemmiiinnn.." Heeya teased.

"I know, I'll get ready soon." Izzy said putting on Gangnam Style.

"I bet Haru's excited for tonight." Kai said smiling.

" Yeah, I noticed you're taking extra long on making sure your makeup's perfect." Hannie joined in.

" I'm just doing my makeup, I have no other motives." Haru said blushing.

"Uh-huh, ssuuuurreee," Araya said. "And I suppose the extra lip gloss you packed in your purse was just for "good measure"."

"It is!" Haru said blushing a bright red. " And Miki I suppose the extra cover up is for Key." Haru smiled, thinking she caught Miki.

"It is," Miki said as everyone smiled. "I have no shame." She said as everyone started laughing.

For the next hour and a half the girls where getting ready. They where reasonably calm, until the last 15 minutes hit.

"Do you think Jongg will like my hair or do you think it's too much?!" Araya said in a panick to Kai.

"It looks beautiful" Kai said trying to calm her down.

"Is this necklace too much?!" Izzy asked......no one really, she was just kinda...asking. " OR IS IT NOT ENOUGH!?" She panicked as she ran to a mirror.

"Ok, everyone looks fine. Now will you sit down! It's not that big of a deal!" Miki said as the doorbell rang. "MAYBE IT'S KEY! Oh God! Do I look ok?!" She yelled.

"Yeah, "not that big of a deal"," Hannie said sarcastically as she opened the door." Hi, Jonghyun, Araya will be out in a second."

"Alright, thanks." Jonghyun smiled.

"Jooonnngggg! Does my hair look okay?" Araya said coming out of the room.

"Wow," Jonghyun said at a loss of words "you look amazing."

"Try not to drole on the carpet, it's expensive." Izzy said poking her head around a corner.

"Aw, thank you!" Araya smiled

"Shall we go?" Jonghyun said, extending his arm to Araya.

"We shall!" Araya said smiling while grabbing his arm.

Only a couple minutes later the doorbell rang again, this time it was indeed Key. After that, the rest of the girls left, leaving Izzy and Haru.

"When's Taemin coming?" Haru asked

"He should be here soon. What about L.Joe?"

"Same."

After a couple minutes Taemin arrived, leaving Haru.

It was 8:55PM now and Haru was sitting on the couch when she heard music from the side of the dorm. Haru opened up the window to find L.Joe in the tree outside the dorm with his Ipod blasting.

"Haru, may I you to the dance?" L.joe said in a cheesey voice from the tree.

"Of course." Haru said as she closed the window and came around to meet him at the tree.

"Great." L.Joe said smiling after climbing out of the tree, leading Haru to the car.

"What is up with you and tree's?" Haru laughed on the way to the car.

____________________________________________________________________

AT THE DANCE:

Once everyone arrived at the dance, well, they started dancing! The people who weren't dancing where either talking in a big group standing in a corner of the room or sitting at a table.

After a while of normal dancing a slow song started. Naturally couples and dates just fell together and began dancing. The people who didn't have dates would either grab one of their friends and dance together as a joke or join one of the two other groups.

Most dances just have one slow song at a time, but the DJ continuted to play slow songs, so, naturally, people just continued dancing with their partners.

Hannie was sitting at a table watching the couples sway back and forth in sync with the music when someone sat next to her.

"Poor people, standing there swaying back and forth over and over again." After hearing the mystery person's voice she ammidately knew who it was.

"I think it's cute and romantic." Hannie said smiling turning to see Kyuhyun looking at the couples.

"Really? You don't seem like the kind of girl who would like this type of thing." Kyuhyun staring,now, at Hannie.

" I can surprise people." She smiled.

"Well then, would you like to dance?" Kyuhyun said turning towards her.

"I thought you felt sorry for them." Hannie said with a smirk.

"I can surprise people too." Kyuhyun said getting up and extending a hand for Hannie.

"Alright." Hannie said taking his hand.

_______________________________________________________________

I know it's short, but hey! Atleast I updated! I won't making anymore excuses to why I don't update. I'm just a horrible author.....:( BUT! If you'd like to hear why, ask in the comments and i'll make a blog about it! :D