Taemin's Plan

1Night

Taemin’s POV

Taemin was lying on his bed with his face buried in his pillow. Yoseob’s words were replaying in his head.

“If you want to impress Izzy you’re going to have to do something big.”

What would Izzy like?

………….

“AISH!! I DON”T KNOW!!!” Taemin yelled

After hearing the sound Minho entered the room and walked up to Taemin.

“You ok Taeminnie?” Minho asked, sitting down on Taemin’s bed.

“I don’t know hyung, I just don’t know.” Taemin said into his pillow.

“You don’t know what?”

“Hyung? What would you do to impress a girl who’s a hopeless romantic and really likes romantic comedies?” Taemin asked sitting up.

“Izzy, huh?” Minho asked lifting his eyebrows towards Taemin.

“Yeah…….”

“Well….” Minho said straitening his back. “Izzy would probably like something big and spontaneous, so give do something she would never see coming.” Minho answered.

“Hmmmm….AHA! I have the perfect idea, I’m going to need yours and the other hyungs help though.” Taemin said excited.

“Alright, so what’s the plan?” Minho asked as Taemin explained his idea.

“Good idea! I’ll go tell the others.” Minho said as he stood up and left the room.

“I hope you like this Izzy.” Taemin whispered as he left the room and went to go start making preparations.

Izzy’s POV

What were Yoseob and Taemin talking about last night? It has been driving me crazy ever since. I don’t know why either, it just has.

“Maybe I should ask Yoseob!” Izzy thought out loud. “He wouldn’t tell me….” “Maybe I could ask Taemin. But that could get awkward.” This was driving me crazy!! What was Yoseob up to this time!

As I was thinking about what I should do I looked at the clock. “Wow! Already 1AM, I should go to bed.”

I got ready and got into my bed. I was having a hard time sleeping because of the thought of Yoseob and Taemin, but you know me, I managed to fall asleep.

Next Day:

No one’s POV 

Izzy got out of bed and headed downstairs for some breakfast until her phone started to ring

"ojik nan neoui Boy Friend e e e
neomanui Boy Friend e e e
naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang
akkyeojulge ojik neol wihan naega dwae julge" "

It was a text from Taemin

Itty-Bitty~

Go down to your favorite flower shop in 30 mins.

Taeminnie~

'My favorite flower shop? Why does he want to meet there?' Izzy thought to herself.

Taeminnie~

Fine, i'll be there.

Itty-Bitty~

Itty-Bitty~

Oh! One more thing! Wear something nice.

Taeminnie~

After Izzy and Taemin stopped texting, Izzy went up stairs to get dressed.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33341853

While Izzy was getting ready she kept wondering why Taemin wanted to see her and why she had to dress nice.

After she got all her clothes on, she started on her hair.

http://snsdkorean.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/taeyeon-2.jpg?w=476&h=714

Then once everything was finished she took one final look at the mirror and left.

Once she reached her favorite flower shop she didn’t see Taemin anywhere, but instead she saw Onew.

“Hello, Izzy. Taemin’s sorry he couldn’t be here and told me to give you these.” Onew said handing Izzy a bouquet of white roses. “There’s a card inside.” He said and then left.

Izzy took out the note and started reading.

Hello Itty-Bitty. Sorry I wasn’t there in the flower shop, but go to the ice cream shop we always go to and look there.”

After she finished reading the card, Izzy thanked Onew and left.

Izzy was blushing like mad! And she was confused, but she was very happy inside.

Izzy arrived at the ice cream shop and found Key there holding a small bowl of mint & chip ice cream.

“Uh, Hello Key.” Izzy said awkwardly.

“Hello Izzy! This is for you!” Key said and walked off.

“Oh, T-thank you.” She said.

Izzy decided that she needed a break anyways so she started to eat the ice cream until she bit into something hard. Izzy took it out of to find a ring.

It wasn’t just any ring though. It was a ring she pointed out to Taemin when they were walking by a conner store one day.

Underneath her ice cream she notice there was a card on the bottom of the cup. Izzy opened up the card and read the note.

Nope, I’m not there either, but do you like the ring? I’m sure you’ll find me. Try your favorite jewelry store.”

As Izzy walked to the jewelry store she could feel butterfly’s in her stomach. Along with the butterfly’s in her stomach, her face was as red as a tomato. What is this feeling she was having for Taemin.

Once she reached the jewelry store she saw Minho and Jonghyun.

“Hello Izzy, We have your final clue to find Taemin.” Minho said.

“But first you have to come over here.” Jonghyun said from behind the box of necklaces in the store.

Izzy walked over to Jonghyun and looked at the necklace box.

“Turn around” Jonghyun said and Izzy followed his instructions.

Izzy could feel a cold feeling on her neck. Once Jonghyun’s hands were removed, Izzy looked down at the necklace on her. It was the sunflower necklace that she had seen the day of 1Night’s debut.

http://d200fahol9mbkt.cloudfront.net/item/2701973/sunflower-necklace-1.jpg

“Your final destination is our practice room.” Minho said to Izzy.

“Thank you!” Izzy said as she hurried out of the door.

Izzy was running, she didn’t care. She had to see Taemin, she liked him so much and she felt so blind that she didn’t figure it out until now.

Once Izzy reached the entrance to the SM building she ran in and up all the stairs to SHINee’s practice room. As she reached the door she slowly opened the door to find all the lights of with only a couple of candles lighting the room.

Then she saw Taemin. Her heart stopped and she couldn’t move. Instead of seeing him as a friend, he looked like the sun.

Izzy got more and more nervous as Taemin approached.

“Izzy, I have something to say to you and I don’t know how your going to take it” Taemin said stopping infront of Izzy and pulling her into a hug. “I really like you, no, I love you. Will you please be my girlfriend.” Taemin said into Izzy’s ear.

Izzy couldn’t move.......she was too happy to.

“I love you too Taemin.” Izzy said.

“Really?!” Taemin asked Izzy pulling out of the hug.

Izzy just smiled at his cuteness and kissed him on the cheek. After kissing him Izzy had realized what she had done and looked down only to notice that Taemin was wearing the same ring she was. She grabbed his hand and put it next to hers.

“Couple rings?” Izzy said to herself.

“Not real ones, but I knew how much you liked the ring so I got a matching one.” Taemin said embarrassed

“I love it, thank you Taemin.” Izzy said hugging Taemin. 

"I love you." Taemin wispered.

"I love you too." Said Izzy


 Yay! Izzy and Taemin are finally together! Woah! I would just like to say tat I love

TAEMIN,YOUNGMIN,AND MY STORIES SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!!!!