Izzy's Story

1Night

              


          "The unnies are gone so I might as well watch some T.V until it's time for my next schedule." Izzy grabbed the remote and started flipping through various T.V shows. She stopped for a little bit on Star King but decided to change the channel.
"Hmmmm.....Oh! Look! Reruns of Taemin's sitcom. What episode is this?" She continued to watch the episodes one by one. She sitting on the couch with chips and a water watching when Taemin tripped and kissed Eunkyung. It was only the back of the head, but still Izzy didn't feel right.
Izzy dropped her chips and just stared at the screen. She didn't know what was going on. She just didn't feel right about it.
"Whats wrong with you Izzy, you shouldn't feel like this. It was just the back of the head. And I mean it's Taemin. EH! You must be going crazy! Huuuh....ok lets just go on a walk." Izzy said to herself grabbing her head. She put on a jacket, put her hair up in a messy bun and left. Not even cleaning up the chips all over the floor.
Her outfit looked like this:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31177395
Hair:
http://lipstick-and-laundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/messy-bun.jpg 

Once Izzy left the dorm, she didn't know were she was going, all she knew was that she was going to continue walking until she sets herself straight.
"Alright, Iz. Just calmly walk....." Right after she said that her phone started vibrating in her pocket.
Text:
Hey, Itty-Bitty, It's Taeminnie. I just finished filming a Strong Heart episode. You have a radio show at 2PM Right? Lets get some ice cream before you go. Oppa will pay. Meat me at the ice cream shop near the park k?  Kekeke!!~~ See u there.
~~Taeminnie
Nee. Oppa as long as U R paying i'll come. Don't try to pin me into buying after we order.
~~Itty-Bitty
Aww! U caught me! Fine I won't, i'll actually pay this time! I promise!
~~Taeminnie
Good, i'll be there in a little while!
~~Itty-Bitty
Alright! Hurry!
~~Taeminnie
((Taemin calls Izzy Itty-Bitty because her real names Elizabeth but she gos by Izzy so he used Izzy and Beth to make Itty-Bitty. Taemin also calls her Idabet))

END


"Huh! Alright, I guess I know were i'm going now." Izzy set off to the ice cream shop near the park. She was kind of afraid to see Taemin, but he became one of her good friends, so she couldn't just abandon him. Once Izzy reached the ice cream shop Taemin was already sitting at a table with two ice creams.
"Itty-Bitty!! I already ordered! Mint & Chip, one of your many favorites."
"Stop calling me Itty-Bitty!! I'm not even short!! Thanks."
"Your right your tall! But the nickname Itty-Bitty gives you a cute aspect."
"Trying to say i'm not cute!?"
"Exactly!"
"I'm leaving! And taking my ice cream with me!"
"No! Don't go!"
"Fine, I'll stay, but I only have 15 minutes because I have to meet the unnies at a radio show."
"Arraso, arraso. Just eat."
"Fine"
Once Izzy and Taemin were finished eating they said goodbye with a hug. And Izzy went off to go to her radio show.
At the radio show Izzy told the unnies that she went to have ice cream with a friend and thats why she was late.
Radio show:
"This is Kim Heechul's Young Street! Today on the shown we have 1Night who have been sweeping the K-Charts since their debut." Said Heechul
"1,2,3 HELLO WE ARE 1NIGHT!!"
"So last time you had a radio show was right after your debut with my dongsaengs on Kiss the Radio right?"
"Ne, it was very fun so we wanted to be on many more radio shows." Said Miki
"Well today you are going to have way more fun then on Kiss the Radio."
"Yay! We're looking forward to it." Said Kai
"So you guys have been very busy since debut, right? How do you all feel?"
"Well of course it's been a little stressful and tiring, but it's lots of fun and we get to meet lots of interesting people." Said Haru
"Yeah, and since we were lucky enough to get so many great fans they really helped us through everything." Said Raena.
"Ne! The whole thing was a little hard to get used to at first, but we all learned through our friends and family." Said Araya
"If there was anything you would change, what would it be?"
"Well I think we're all happy about everything but if we had to change one thing I would just say getting more bathroom space. It's hard to have 8 girls fit into 1 bathroom." Said Hannie
"I would have to agree. Thats the only thing I would want to change right now." Said Heeya.
"Now before I heard you talking about learning from your familys and I know some of you guys are related to other Kpop stars. Like who?"
"Well I have a older brother who is Lee Gi Kwang from B2ST." Said Araya.
"My Oppa is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee." Said Heeya
"I have a step sister who is Kim Taeyeon from SNSD" Said Hannie
"What about me cous?!" Said Heechul
"Yeah, and you to." Said Hannie teasing Heechul
"I have a Oppa who is Choi Minho from SHINee" Said Miki
" I have two Unnies Jessica and Krystal from SNSD and F(x)!" Said Izzy
"Do you guys get along with your relatives?"
"Ne! They help us alot when we are having any problems." Said Araya.
"Alright now we are going to listen to a live song by 1Night!!"
________________________________________________________________________________
Jihae-Hannie & Raena, Minah-Izzy, Hyeri-Haru & Heeya,
Yura-Araya ,Sojin-Kai & Miki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SylpiRrEBs
________________________________________________________________________________
"WOW!! That was great"
"THANK YOU!"
"Alright, next we're going to listen to a couple of songs then were going to close of the show with another one of 1Night's songs."
"Wah!" Said all the girls as they started clapping.
While Izzy was getting ready for the performance she got a text from Taemin.
Text:
Idabet! Sorry I didn't text sooner I had to have dinner with the hyungs, but good luck on the rest of the radio show. HWAITING! Keke! ^.^
~~Taeminnie
Thanks Taeminnie, We're doing our last performance. Tune in if you can!
~~Itty-Bitty
I already have my radio on! Kekekeke! Can't wait to hear it.
~~Taeminnie

END


"Alright we're back with Hee-Nim's Young Street! To finish off today we will have a final performance from 1Night!"
________________________________________________________________________________
Yuri-Hannie, Sooyoung &
Tiffany-Izzy, Sunny-Heeya,
Hyoyeon-Araya ,Seohyun-Miki
Jessica-Raena, Yoona-Kai, Taeyeon- Haru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mINlBsEiJbk&feature=related
________________________________________________________________________________
"GOOD JOB EVERYONE!" Everyone said as the girls were leaving the radio station.
"Hey, guys i'm going to make sure everything is set for our next performance at Music Bank, you guys go ahead of me to the dorm." Said Haru
"Alrighty!"
As Haru entered the building she heard someone silently rehearsing to themselves in a dressing room
"Yeah, See what I'm tryin'a say baby Is, your love, plus my love, Supa Luv You know you want it, how that sound? hahahaha"
________________________________________________________________________________
Alright so heres the next story. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I injured my back somehow so I've been in pain. BUT ANYWAYS!Can you guess whos next? Hehehe! Hope you enjoyed it!!
Leave comments!!