Miki's Story

1Night

Miki looked up from her dancing, she could of sworn she had heard something!
"Uhhh, Wow! I must be going crazy." Miki said to herself.
Then she heard the noise again but it was louder this time. Suddenly Key's head popped out from behind the door.
"Hi Miki, I had a appointment with some other JYP artist and I heard music, so I got curious."
"Oh, well....Hi!" Miki said having a soft smile on her face.
"Hey I was wondering......I don't want to be sraight forword or anything, but I have a lot of energy...and...well....I was wondering-" Key dragged on before he got cut off by Miki.
"-You want to dance with me?" Miki said, getting nervouse by being so straight-forword.
"Yeah!" Key said excited
"So, Key, what do you want to dance to?"
"Well, um, lets see how about.....a hip hop dance?" Key suggested.
"I'm not really good at hip hop dancing though..." Miki said
"Isn't that the point of practice?"
"I guess, then lets do hip hop."
After some time of dancing Key had taught Miki a hip hop dance as best he could.
"Alright, lets try it altogether." Key said
"Can we have a quick break first?"
"Sure"
After both Key and Miki grabbed their water bottles they sat down on the floor for about 2 minutes in a awkward silence until Key spoke up.
"I have a question...." Key said looking at Miki
"Ne, what is it?" Miki said with a smile
"On the radio show we had together, your ideal type......where you talking about anyone special." Key said slightly blushing
"Someone special?...No, it's just what I like in a guy. I don't know enough people to have some special in mind. What about you?" Miki said not realising what Key was hinting around at.
"W-what?"
"When you said your ideal type.....did you have anyone special in mind?"
"No, I know a lot of people, but I haven't met someone yet that fits my ideal type." Key said "Who would you say is closest to your ideal type?"
"Ummm....I guess it would be...not trying to make it awkward..but..you?" Miki said blushing.
Keys face brightened up, but he saw Miki blushing so he figured he shouldn't say anymore.
"Well, thank you, lets get to that dance now!" Key said trying to lighten the mood.
"Sure!" Miki said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKG17DjeYA
In one part of the dance Miki hit her foot to hard on the floor and the music changed, it was a slow song, at first Miki and Key just laughed until Key reached out his hand, "Might as well" Key said.
"Might as well" Miki said grabing his hand.
They slow danced and laughed and talked until the music ended.
"Hey, Key?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I see soom of your famous girl group dances?" Miki said with a big smile.
"I thought you would never ask" Key said laughing at himself.
Miki sat over by the radio and had control over th songs while Key was dancing infront of her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9hGDin8lB0&feature=related
They continued to do this for about twelve minutes and throughout the whole thing Miki couldn't keep in her laughs even though she was inpressed.
After they finished Key ran to go get some water. Once he got back he sat down next to Miki.
"Wow! Your really good!" Miki said
"Are you making fun of me?"
"No your really good, I couldn't do anything like that." As she said that she looked down at her watch.
"OMO! I have to go, it was really fun dancing with you, but if I don't get back to the dorm soon the members will be suspicious!"
"Same for me, I had fun!" Key said smiling brightly.
"Me too, I'll be leaving first!" Miki said as she grabbed her purse and ran out of the practice room to the dorm.
Key was getting ready to leave until he noticed a phone charm on the floor of Ichigo from Bleach.
"Miki, even though your the leader of your group, you still have a childish side." Key said smiling and putting the charm in his pocket so he could give it to Miki later.
As Miki reached the girl's bedroom, she sat down on her bed and pulled out her cell phone.
"Omo! Ichigo, weree did you go? Aish! I must have dropped you somewhere. I'm sorry!" Miki said talking to herself.
After Miki went to put on her PJ's there was a knock on the dorm door so Araya answered already in her PJ's.
"Uh, Hello, Key told me to drop this off for Miki on my way to the store." Jonghyun said holding out the Ichigo charm.
"Oh, thank you, shes been going crazy trying to find this thing." Araya said embarrased because she was wearing her PJ's.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images5.cpcache.com/product/universal%2Blanguage-saying-musician/509906055v1_225x225_Front.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cafepress.com/%2Bsayings%2Bpajamas&usg=__s0M7U_F6MJEJn1c7njqBdMrcVfs=&h=225&w=225&sz=11&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=znPKVT1pCjgydM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=128&ei=YrvhTbOGN-vXiAKUuMnSBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpjs%2Bwith%2Bsayings%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1419%26bih%3D691%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=302&page=1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=45&ty=87
"Well, it was in good hands!" Jonghyun said with a big smile.
"I'm sure it was!"
"Hey! Are you guys performing in tomarrow's Music Bank?"
"Yeah, we have a special stage. Is Shinee?"
"Yep! We have a special stage too!"
"Alright, well then i'll see you there."
"Yeah-", Jonghyun said until he was cut off by Heeya. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, I just came by to drop something off"
"Oh, well you can go now, we have to go to bed." Heeya said.
"Alright, bye Heeya, bye Araya!" Jonghyun waved as he left the front gate.
"Araya are you coming to bed?" Heeya asked.
"In a little while, i'm going to get some water first."
"Alright." Heeya said as she left to their room.
As Araya was getting water she heared a tap on the window. ((Keep in mind their dorm is 2 stories and the kitchen is on the bottom))
"Aish! Someone better not have thrown a rock at our window, I swear-" Araya said as she walked toward the window. She opened the blinds and sitting with his head near the window as Jonghyun.
"Araya, Hwaiting at Music bank!"
He said as Araya opened the window.
"You too!" Araya said.  


 I Hope you enjoyed Miki's Story!!! Sorry it's taken me so long to update. My family cat just died and I have school. But since it's near the end of the school year i'll update a lot more. ((Don't promise things you can't keep Izzy!)) But I'LL TRY!! THANKS FOR READING!!