Araya's Story

1Night

  "Uh, Hello, Key told me to drop this off for Miki on my way to the store." Jonghyun said holding out the Ichigo charm.
"Oh, thank you, shes been going crazy trying to find this thing." Araya said embarrased because she was wearing her PJ's.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images5.cpcache.com/product/universal%2Blanguage-saying-musician/509906055v1_225x225_Front.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cafepress.com/%2Bsayings%2Bpajamas&usg=__s0M7U_F6MJEJn1c7njqBdMrcVfs=&h=225&w=225&sz=11&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=znPKVT1pCjgydM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=128&ei=YrvhTbOGN-vXiAKUuMnSBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpjs%2Bwith%2Bsayings%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1419%26bih%3D691%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=302&page=1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=45&ty=87
"Well, it was in good hands!" Jonghyun said with a big smile.
"I'm sure it was!"
"Hey! Are you guys performing in tomarrow's Music Bank?"
"Yeah, we have a special stage. Is Shinee?"
"Yep! We have a special stage too!"
"Alright, well then i'll see you there."
"Yeah-", Jonghyun said until he was cut off by Heeya. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, I just came by to drop something off"
"Oh, well you can go now, we have to go to bed." Heeya said.
"Alright, bye Heeya, bye Araya!" Jonghyun waved as he left the front gate.
"Araya are you coming to bed?" Heeya asked.
"In a little while, i'm going to get some water first."
"Alright." Heeya said as she left to their room.
As Araya was getting water she heared a tap on the window. ((Keep in mind their dorm is 2 stories and the kitchen is on the bottom))
"Aish! Someone better not have thrown a rock at our window, I swear-" Araya said as she walked toward the window. She opened the blinds and sitting with his head near the window as Jonghyun.
"Araya, Hwaiting at Music bank!" He said as Araya opened the window.
"You too!" Araya said.
After Araya finished Jonghyun leaned in and hugged her.
"Bye Araya!" Jonghyun waved running to the market.
"Psh! So the rumors are true, he's a player." Araya said dissapointed walking to her room to go to bed forgetting about her glass of water.
In the morning the girls gathered around their table to eat the breakfast Kai made.
"Araya, I thought you said you were going to drink of glass of water last night." Heeya said looking at the full glass of water on the counter.
"Yeah, I did." Araya said
"Then why is there a full glass of water here?" Heeya asked raising a eyebrow.
"O-oh! That was my s-second glass, but I didn't get to finish it because I got distracted by.... the chocolate that was in the fridge."
"W-what chocolate?" Haru asked
"Oh! Look time for my run!" Araya said running out of the door.
"YA! WHAT CHOCOLATE, I WANT SOME!!" Hannie yelled.
"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ATE  BREAKFAST YET!" Izzy yelled.
"Wheww! That was close. I would tell them but I don't want anybody to be suspicous of me and that player. Also I don't want Heeya to get bad at him." Araya said as she ran in the park.
"I'll tell them eventually, I just need time." She said.
Once Araya finished her run, which was longer then usual, she took a shower and headed to Music Bank with everyone. As she was sitting in the waiting room by herself, while the other members went to talk to there friends that were performing, she heard a knock on the door.
"Hi! Good luck today!" Jonghyun said from the door.
"You too, when do you go on?"
"Two performances before you. Make sure to watch."
"I will."
" Do you want to hang out until I have to perform?"
" Why not, theres nothing better to do."
" Asa! Have you seen the truth or dare app on the iPod Touch?"
"I've heard of it."
"Want to play." Jonghyun said with a bright smile that Araya couldn't help but feel warm when she saw it.
"Sure." Araya said returning the smile.
 They played truth or dare until it was almost Jonghyun's turn to perform.
"I have to go Araya, don't for get to watch me!" Jonghyun said as he rushed out of the room
Araya sat in the waiting room playing on her phone until Jonghyun came on the T.V
Araya sat and watched Jonghyun perform intently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUlr4PmhKV0
"Wow! He really does have a great voice...." Araya said in aw. "No! Araya get ahold of yourself! He's pure player!" Araya said smacking her head.
Once SHINee's performance finished Jonghyun returned to Araya in her waiting room.
"What did you think!?" Jonghyun asked.
"You have a really nice voice. You kind of resembled a puppy up there." Araya said smiling.
"I usually do!" Jonghyun said laughing.
"Araya, we have to go perform now." Raena said popping her head into the waiting room not noticing Jonghyun.
"Alright. Well I have to go, make sure to watch!" Araya said
"I will, Araya HWAITING!"
Araya laughed. As she was about to exit Jonghyun said something to her.
"Araya, I know I may seem like a player, but i'm really not. I hope you don't see me as one. I'm not a bad guy." Jonghyun said putting his head down.
'What am I supposed to do now!' Araya thought to herself.
She turned around and smiled as brightly as she could.
"I know! Hehe! I don't think your a player and I know for a fact your not a bad person! I have to go now. But don't worry, just like looking like a puppy, it's just a apperance, not the real you." Araya said as she rushed out of the room.
'Why did you have to say that Kim Jonghyun!' Araya thought to herself as she rushed on stage.
Tiffany-Izzy, Yoona-Araya, Seohyun-Miki, Kai-Sooyoung, Hannie-Hyoyeon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbMxA0Chk88&feature=fvsr

After their performance Araya went back to the waiting room.
"Oh! Jonghyun! Your still here!"
"Yeah, you were really good!"
"Thank you"
"Well I have to go, I'll see you latter. 1Night Hwaiting!" Jonghyung said as he left the room.


Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! THATS THE END OF THE SINGULAR CHAPTERS!!!! Now we start the real story!! It should be fun!!!