Haru's story

1Night

     "GOOD JOB EVERYONE!" Everyone said as the girls were leaving the radio station.
"Hey, guys i'm going to make sure everything is set for our next performance at Music Bank, you guys go ahead of me to the dorm." Said Haru
"Alrighty!"
As Haru entered the building she heard someone silently rehearsing to themselves in a dressing room
"Yeah, See what I'm tryin'a say baby Is, your love, plus my love, Supa Luv You know you want it, how that sound? hahahaha"
As he finished he turned around to see Haru. "Oh! Hi there."
"Oh, i'm sorry I heard you practicing and I just tuned in, sorry."
"It's fine, so what did you think?"
"Huh?"
"About the rap...."
"Oh right! It was really good. Your rapping is very impressive."
"Thanks. So your Haru from 1Night?"
"Yeah, and your L.Joe from Teen Top."
"Thats me! So I heard you guys are performing after us tomarrow here."
"Yep, I guess we are. Thats actually why i'm here, to make sure everythings good."
"Me too, You want to go together?"
"Sure"
L.Joe and Haru walked down to the Music Bank office and made sure everthing was good and ready for both of there groups performances.
"Well, I have to go, the members will through little fits if I don't get back to the dorm soon." Said Haru, alittle disapointed she had to leave, but she knew if she didn't leave soon the members were going to question her. Also, if she actually said why she took so long. They would make fun of her for the rest of the night.
"Me too, Niel has been texting me asking why i've taken so long."
"Alright then see you tomarrow." Haru said with a slight smile
"Yep! I'll be cheering for you, make sure to cheer for me." L.Joe said putting his hand out.
"It's a deal." Said Haru grabbing his hand and shaking it.
As Haru exited the building she looked at her watch. "Wahh. I'm later then usual." She look up at the sky which was a dark blue. "It's going to be along night..."
"A lady like you shouldn't walk by herself in the dark, let me you back to your dorm."
"I-I'm fine, it's-L.joe?" Haru was shocked, but happy at the same time.
"Hya! I figured it's dark and a girl as pretty as yourself shouldn't walk home alone."
"Well, thank you, but what about Niel and the other members?"
"They'll understand. Shall we?" L.Joe said, putting his arm out so Haru would link hers with his."
"Sure." Haru said shyly linking her arm with his.
"And we are off!"
The walk to Haru's dorm consisted of L.Joe asking Haru questions and Haru answering them in short shy answers. Once they reached the door L.Joe asked for Haru's number so they could keep in contact. Haru handed a piece of paper with it on it, when there was a noise coming from the window. As Haru turned around she saw all the members squished up against one window watching them.
"Uhh..."
"Oh hi Haru! We were just watching a movie." Said Hannie
"We sure were!" Said Heeya
"Oh? And what was it about?" Haru said very embarassed.
"Yeah, what was our "Movie" about Hannie." Said Miki looking at Hannie like she was an idiot for coming up with the movie idea.
"It was about....it was about? Izzy what was it about, I never pay attention to movies anyways."
"It was about a girl and a boy, that met, and the guy brought the girl home and they exganged numbers. Then the movie got boring so we turned it off." Said Izzy referring to the corrent situation.
"Thats exactly what it was!" Said Kai.
"L.Joe we'll take Haru from here, thank you for walking her home." Said Araya trying to change the conversation.
"Alright by Haru, bye 1Night."
"Bye, Bye!"
After L.Joe had left and Haru was in the house everyone stared at her.
"W-What?"
"Why did you pay attention to us!?" Said Raena.
"Yeah, it was just starting to get good!" Said Hannie
"YEAH!" Everyone agreed.
"Everyone go to bed we have a big day tomarrow."
"You still haven't answe-" "BED." Izzy was cut off bye Haru.
"Fine, fine" Everyone said dragging there feet to the room.
Once morning had arrived the girls had their same morning ritual. Still trying to share one bathroom. After they ate breakfast the girls got into the van and drove to Music Bank.
The girls finished there rehersaul and as they were walking back to thier dressing room the saw Teen Top going to thier rehersual.
"Hi L.Joe Appa!" Shouted Izzy, Haru covering . ((Izzy calls all of the unnie members Umma.))
"Appa?! What's this about?!" Said all of the members laughing and teasing L.Joe.
"Come on guys we have rehersual." Said L.joe trying to avoid the subject. He was pointing to the door to the stage making the rest of Teen Top go through the door before him, they were all teasing him on the way in.
"Haru-shi" L.Joe said in a wisper tone.
'Hwaiting' He mouthed putting his hand in a fist.
'Hwaiting' Haru mouthed back doing the same.
Once the girls were back at the waiting room they did thier normal routen until it was time for them to go onstage.
"Alright everyone lets go." Said Miki.
____________________________________________________
Jihae-Hannie & Raena, Minah-Izzy, Hyeri-Haru & Heeya,
Yura-Araya ,Sojin-Kai & Miki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBhGWYW2U2g&feature=related
____________________________________________________
As the girls were getting off stage Teen Top walked up next to them.
"Great job Haru, and everyone" Said L.Joe
"Thank you."
"Hope you enjoy our performance." said Niel.
"We will! Will be watching from our waiting room." Said Izzy
"HWAITING!" Said all of 1Night
Teen Top then left and went onstage. The rest of 1Night went back to their waiting room except for Haru who sat by the stage and watched.
____________________________________________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX-xlDT_dWg
____________________________________________________

As Teen Top left the stage Haru started to clap for them.
"Aww...look who stayed to watch." C.A.P said nugging L.Joe.
"So did you like it?" L.Joe asked.
"Yeah, your all very talented." Haru said. Then her phone in her pocket started to vibrate.
"Oh, I have to go, the members want to get back to the dorm." Haru said.
"Alright bye!"
Once Haru got back to the waiting room she started to get in her normal clothes.
"Wow, I never knew Niel had such a nice voice." Izzy said
" Aw, is our little Izzy falling for Niel?" Said Hannie
"What!? Nononono. I just think his voice is really unique and nice." Izzy said slightly panicked.
"Alright lets get back to the dorm!" Said Haru.
____________________________________________________
Once the girls were at the dorm Raena sat on the couch reading a magazine. As she turned to the next page she saw something that made her almost faint.
'Raena and Chansung more then just people from the same company?!'
Chansung recently said on Happy together that if he had to chose and ideal type it would be Raena because she is cute, nice,smart and she is very pretty with no make up.
_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter. I might update again later today if I can find the time.