2PM Idol Army part 2

1Night

" Alright! Now it's Junsu's turn!!" Boom anounced.
While everyone clapped like they did for everyone Junsu walked to the middle with a sparkling pink trot suit on.
The music started and Junsu started dancing and singing to "Trust Oppa Once". Boom being Boom started to dance with him and soon everyone started dancing and laughing.
Once he had finished Junsu handed his rose to Heeya.
"Very nice mood lifter Junsu!! Next we have Chansung!" Boom said as Chansung stepped out. "I want to point out that Chansung reaveled Raena was his Ideal type. Isn't that true Chansung?"
"Ne."" Chansung answered.
"Then we don't even have to do this!" Wooyoung said as he took Chansung's flower and handed to Raena.
"We still have to hear his song though." Boom said as the song started and Chansung started to sing. ((Raena handed his flower back to him))
As he was singing he walked around the girls trying to tease everyone.
"JUST GIVE IT TO HER ALREADY!" 2PM + Boom yelled getting annoyed.
With that Chansung stopped walking around and handed his rose to Raena.
"Aww!" All of 1Night said as 2PM laughed at them.
"Last and Least we have-" "YAH!"Boom was cut of by Junho. "Sorry sorry last we have the eye-smile Junho!"
Junho came out and started to dance. After finishing a round of dancing with the girl's he handed his rose to Hannie"
"Alright! Now that we have finished couple selection we will move on to the couple games!" Boom anounced while everyone clap. Everyone was dressed in different couple clothing.
"What you will win today are these cute character couple slippers!" Boom anounced while showing off the slippers. "Today what you will be doing is seeing how many times the guys can stand and sit while holding the girls in their arms." Boom explained.
"Yes!" Wooyoung said
"What?" Everyone asked.
"Izzy is the smallest, right?"
"In weight yes, in height no." Heeya said.
"That's good enough for me!" Wooyoung said.
"Alright guys lift up your girls!" Boom said.
"Taecyeon. How much would you say Araya weighs?"
"What? I don't feel anything!" Taecyeon said trying to be cool.
"How about you Junsu?" Boom asked
"Can we just start!" Junsu said
"Alright! 1,2,3 GO!" Boom said
After about 15 minutes
Junsu, Junho, Geun Suk, and Nichkhun were out. Leaving:
Wooyoung---->Izzy
Taecyeon---->Araya
Chansung---->Raena
Lee Minho---->Miki
After another 15 Minutes Wooyoung and Lee Minho were out leaving Chansung and Taecyeon. The guys were sweating so the girls had to dab off there sweat with tissues for them.
After another 10 minutes Taecyeon was down and Chansung and Raena had won.
As they were handed their couple slippers they posed for the camera.
"Alright! Everyone please join us again soon on "He Arrived" Thank you everyone!!" Boom said as they finished up the show.
The girls thanked 2PM and the staff as they left for their dressing room, got ready, and went back to the dorm. 


I know it's really short!! MIANHAE!!!

Have you guys seen Mr.Simple?! 1 word=HOT! Anyways look at my new Fanfics trailer when you get the chance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrzIkRLg