Hannie's Story

1Night

              Once the girls got back to their dorm there was another note from their manager.
‘Next week some of you will be in a drama parody with Super Junior, I’ll tell you more later.’
“I kinda feel like this is a treasure hunt.” Izzy said annoyed
“Lets just go to bed” Said Miki
Next day:
"Hannie, you need to get up!" Kai yelled at a very sleepy Hannie.
"We know you've been practicing english all night, but get your lazy up!" Heeya said.
"I don't wanna!" Hannie whined putting her head under her pillow.
"Fine, I guess you don't want the delicous waffle in the kitchen." Izzy said
"WAFFLE!!!" Hannie yelled junping out of bed and hitting her head on the door way.
"Waffle.....I'll miss you.....i'm dieing now." Hannie said being over-dramatic.
"Get up you delirious wing-bat!!" Izzy yelled at Hannie.
"Fine, don't let me have my moment." Hannie said.
"Sorry, but you have to eat, then go to a photoshoot, then have a performance with Donghae and Kyuhyun." Raena said from behind Kai.
" Yeah, and I don't want to have to deal with you being tired and moody all day because you didn't have your waffle. I have a performance too." Izzy said
"Easy for you to say, your from America, you can speak perfect english." Hannie said moving to the kitchen for her waffle.
"Alright guys, Hannie you have 15 minutes until your photoshoot and Izzy you still have a interview to do so hurry up and finish." Miki said
Once Izzy and Hannie were done having one of their little arguements and Hannie was done with her waffle they all headed their own ways.
Hannie took some lovely pictures at the photoshoot:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/obstrukt/Untitled-15.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhtby3yUFW1qbph6ko1_500.jpg
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lctet1Ksv81qby0x3o1_500.png
http://www.koreainsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/ul-jjang.jpg
After the photoshoot she walked to the studio were she would be performing with Izzy,Donghae,and Kyuhyun. She noticed Kyuhyun was already there waiting in a chair.
"I saved you a seat" said Kyuhyun with a big smile
"Oh thanks! Did you have to practice for half the night on this song too?" Hannie asked as she took her seat.
Kyuhyun laughed. "Yeah pretty much! You look good for someone who was up half the night."
Hannie couldnt help but to smile. "Right back at you!"
While they were talking Izzy, cause she was there too ((not like they noticed)) sat there and talked casually with Donghae.
All flirting was put on hold because the camera man started counting down and they could only grin and stare while they sang"
____________________________________________________
Taeyeon-Hannie, Jessica-Izzy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgYLuFpnSUQ
____________________________________________________
" Nice job guys, Hannie your really good at english, and of course you were good at it to Izzy." Kyuhyun said starring at Hannie.
"Thank you" Hannie said blushing.
"Yeah....thanks..."Izzy said sarcasticly.
"You are really good at english Izzy, Aren't you from America?" Donghae said trying to be nice to Izzy.
"Yep! Born and raised!" Izzy said changing her annoyed look into a smile.
Hannie and Kyuhyun ignored them and continued talking.
"So..um..is 1Night having a performamce anytime soon? Kyuhyun asked trying to sound casual.
"Im not really sure,everything seems to happen last minute.....Why?"
"Oh i just...... just curious if you had time to you know...hang out."
"Well i might,but it depends on who wants to hang out."
"I DO!!!I mean if you want to and have time"
"hahahahaha yeah i do soo um see ya soon ok?"
Suddenly nervous she started dragging Izzy out the dor but not before Kyuhyun and Donghae heard Izzy yell "WELL ARENT YOU JUST A FLIRT MACHINE TODAY!!!!!"
Kyuhyun and Donghae looked confused at the door.
As Donghae started to turn to Kyuhyun he stopped himself "You know what, I don't even want to know"
"Hyung, It's not a big deal we're just going to hang out."
"Oh, so you got her number then." Donghae said rasing his eyebrows.
"Oh, CRAP!!! HHHHAAAANNNNNIIIEEE!!"
____________________________________________________
Miki looked up from her dancing, she could of sworn she had heard something!
"Uhhh, Wow! I must be going crazy." Miki said to herself.
Then she heard the noise again but it was louder this time. Suddenly Key's  head popped out from behind the door.
"Hi Miki, I had a appointment with some other JYP artist and I heard music, so I got curious."
"Oh, well....Hi!" Miki said having a soft smile on her face.
"Hey I was wondering......I don't want to be sraight forword or anything, but I have a lot of energy...and...well....I was wondering-" Key dragged on before he cut off by Miki.
"-You want to dance with me?" Miki said, getting nervouse by being so straight-forword.
"Yeah!" Key said excited.


 Sorry about it not being a drama parody, I couldn't find one that works. But I still hope you enjoy it!! My favorite part personally was when Kyuhyun forgot to get Hannie's number. Also if you have anything you want a certain chapter to be about please tell me because I will be glad to try and make it happen!!