The Party 1

1Night

        Listen to this while you read:

         http://www.playlist.com/playlist/22064630283 

Bold is the song that is playing.

Hope you enjoy!! I spill Izzy's secret!  


             Once the girl arrived at the building were the party was being held, they were greeted by flashing cameras.

“Keep walking and only smile at the cameras.” Their manager instructed.

The girls followed the directions. They smiled and occasionally waved at the cameras. Once the girls entered the building they separated their own ways.

Miki was hanging out talking with G Dragon and CL

“Wow! You look gorgeous Miki!” CL exclaimed in excitement.

“Yeah, I didn’t know you could look that good. Daebak!” G Dragon said putting up a thumb.

“Thanks, it’s really fun being all dressed up like this.” Miki said with a smile. “I feel like I’m at one of my old school dances.”

“That’s the idea, the companies set up this party every year so that idols can get closer.” CL explained

“But they don’t allow any relationships, unless they accept it.” G Dragon said.

“Oh, really?” Miki questioned

“Do you have a boyfriend Miki?” CL asked

“No, I don’t think I could take one right now since we just debuted.”

“As long as it doesn’t get in the way it’s fine.”

“You think?” Miki asked G Dragon.

“Yep! Well, we have to go talk to everyone.” As GD and CL walked away Key came up to Miki.

“Hey Miki…..”

“Hi Key.”

“Ummm….”

“What is it?”

“Will you dance with me?” Key motioned to the other people slow dancing.

“Sure! I’d love to!” Miki said extremely happy.

White Horse (Cover)

Miki will admit it. She likes Key. Extremely much actually, and she was happy with it. She didn’t mind if other people looked down on her for it. And how could she not be happy! HE just asked HER to dance. She has never really felt this way before, but she liked it.

“This brings back memories doesn’t it?” Key said blushing.

“Yeah…” Miki said blushing tomato red.

“I have to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Well…….”

“What?”

“I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!! WILL YOU DATE ME!!?” Key said with his head down and his face turning extremely red.

Miki looked at him with big eyes. She didn’t know how she should say her reply; she decided to make it seem like a cheesy movie.

“It’s taken you long, huh?”

“What?” Key said lifting his head up to look at Miki.

“Well, it’s taken you long enough to ask me, I mean I’ve liked you for a while. And I thought I was giving good enough signs.” Miki said smiling at him.

“D-does that mean you will?” Key said with big eyes.

“Of course I will!” Miki said giving the brightest smile she could.

“Wait right here!” Key said as he ran off.

“He’s such an interesting guy..” Before Miki could even finish what she had to say Key came rushing back with something behind his back.

“Choi Mika, will you be my girlfriend?” Key asked opening a box with a necklace with a blue star on it.

“Definitely.” Miki replied to Key.

Key leaned forward and gave Miki a kiss on the forehead.

“Hey Miki?” Key asked with Miki leaning on his shoulder.

“Hmm?”

“I’m really happy right now.” Key said looking at Miki.

“Me too.” Miki replied.

“This song is the opposite of how I feel. Me and my white horse will always be there for you.”

“I’ll always be there for it.” Miki said smiling into Keys shoulder.

While everyone was dancing Izzy was sitting at one of the tables looking out the window.

“Hey        , sis!” Jessica said sitting across from Izzy, “I brought you some food. Are you ok? You’ve been sitting here all night.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little tired. I’ll dance with you and Krystal in a little.” Izzy said smiling at her sister.

“Alright, don’t even think about leaving until you shake some booty with me and Krystal on the dance floor.” Jessica said laughing.

“I won’t.” Izzy said laughing back at her sister. As Jessica left Izzy looked back out the window.

“You alright?” Taemin said looking at Izzy through the window reflection.

“I’m fine.”

“I can tell your not.” Taemin said sitting were Jessica used to be sitting so Izzy had to look at him.

“How can you tell?”

“Elizabeth Izabelle Hwang! I’ve known you long enough to know if you were really ok, you would be showing off your dance moves on the dance floor and bothering your unnies!!” Taemin said almost yelling at Izzy.

Izzy was in shock. Taemins never yelled at her. And NO ONE, not even her sisters, called her by her full name. From everything Izzy started to cry.

“Coming with me.” Izzy said between tears grabbing Taemins hand.

Izzy brought Taemin into a different room where no one could hear anything.

“ What do you want me to tell you!?” Izzy said balling and falling on the chair next to her.

“Everything….” Taemin said, trying to be caring.

“LIKE WHAT?! Hmmm?! My dad, My acholic dad, died two days ago!” Izzy screamed at Taemin.

Taemin was shocked, he had always seen a happy and bubbly Izzy. This was something he’s never seen before.

“So what exactly happened?” Taemin said sitting next to Izzy and putting his arm around her.

“Well my dad always wanted two beautiful and amazingly talent older daughters and one younger son. He got the daughters, but I got in the way of the son,when I was born my mom came down with an illness and past shortly after,leaving me with my dad. My dad didn't want a child and the only reason he was going through with it was for my mom. And now because she past he blames me for her death. Ever since she died he started drinking heavily and leaving me to care for myself while he met with random woman. After awhile the anger of my moms death built up in him and he started to abuse me.” Taemin stared at Izzy, almost about to cry himself. How could she always be so happy then?

 “I told Krystal and Jessica he already died before he actually did because they looked up to him and I didn’t want them to know anything. But now he’s actually dead because of alchol poisoning and I don’t know what to do. I want to go to his grave, but I just don’t think I can.” Izzy said crying a little less.

“Would you feel better if I came?” Taemin asked.

‘‘Would you? I don’t want to ask for to much from yo-“ Taemin cut her off. “I’m coming.” Taemin said.

“Thank you Taemin!” Izzy said

“Now lets go join everyone else.” Taemin said.

“Alright.”

Rhythm of Love

Once they entered the room a slow song was playing.Taemin didn’t even have to ask. He just held out his hand and Izzy grabbed it and started dancing with him while hugging him and putting her head in his shoulder.

“Thank you Taemin.”

“For what?”

“Being the best guy friend I could ask for.” Izzy said putting her face further into his shoulder.

“No problem.” Taemin said hugging Izzy tighter.

He didn’t know why, but it hurt him to hear Izzy say that. He wasn’t going to ruin their friendship though. It was just to nice.