Raena's Story

1Night

Sorry theres not much intteraction between them, I got writters block.


  Once the girls were at the dorm Raena sat on the couch reading a magazine. As she turned to the next page she saw something that made her almost faint.
'Raena and Chansung more then just people from the same company?!'
Chansung recently said on Happy together that if he had to chose and ideal type it would be Raena because she is cute, nice,smart and she is very pretty with no make up.
"G-G-Guys!!" Raena screamed just wanting to get someones attention.
"What, what is it!?" Kai and Miki said at the same time scared out of their minds.
"Did someone die?" Hannie said
"Is someone in the hospital?!" Izzy said
"Guys look. Chansung said i'm his ideal type." Raena said pointing to the article in the magazine.
"Oh, is that it." Haru said.
"Honey, your going to have to get used to that if your an idol, I mean come on." Said Araya.
"Well, I know that but it's Chansung. We've been close friends ever since I entered the company. And he chose ME as his ideal type." Raena said almost in disbelief at herself.
"That is true. Maybe thats why he chose you, since your so close." Heeya said.
"But, i'm the first out of all of us to be the ideal type of someone."
"Don't rub it in." Said Izzy falling down onto the couch.
"AND I HAVE A PERFORMANCE WITH HIM COMING UP!" Raena said smacking her head because she forgot.
"Calm down chica, just talk to him." Hannie said
"H-How do I talk to him?"
"Bring it up over text" Said Heeya
"Or over e-mail" Said Araya
"You can always just slip it into a normal conversation." Said Haru
"Alright I will just give a minute to collect my thoughts."
"Take all the time you need" Said Kai
"Remember we're always here if you need help." Miki said.
"Thanks guys."
Raena couldn't figure out what she wanted to do and it didn't matter because she had to perform with him in a couple of hours.
"Maybe if I just talk to him about it, nothing personal, just; Hey, Chansung, I heard I was your ideal type. Thank you, i'm very honored." Raena said to herself talking into a mirror.
"Yeah, that will work, ok."
"Raena, Iz, Hannie, It's time for you guys to go"
"Alrighty."
Once the girls reach the award show the would be performing at they saw Chansung walk by so Izzy and Hannie pushed Raena to go talk to him and signaled that they would be waiting for the news.
"H-Hey, Chansung!"
"Oh, Raena hi."
"S-so, I heard you chose m-me as your ideal type."
"Yeah, i'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable it's just that since we've gotten to know each other i've always pictured myself having a girlfriend the same as you."
"O-oh no, don't be sorry. I'm honored, really. Well I have to go get ready so i'll see you on the stage."
"Yep, Hwaiting"
"Hwaiting"
As Raena started walking away a smile grew on her face. She was happy it was nothing to big, but really sweet at the same time. As she entered where they were supposed to get ready her thoughts were cut off by Izzy and Hannie.
"So?" Hannie said
"So, what?"
"WHAT DID HE SAY!?" Both Izzy and Hannie said
"All he said was that I was someone he could always picture his girlfriend to be like." Raena said actting like it wasn't a big deal but a huge smile was growing on her face.
"Aww, How sweet, what should we call you?" Hannie said.
"Channa? Raesung?" Izzy said
"We'll think of something."
"Oh yeah whatever, just get ready we have to perform in 1 hour and I know it takes you guys a long time to get ready." Said Raena pointing her fingure at them.
"Fine,fine."
The girls finished getting ready ((All looking beautiful may I add)) and headed for the room they would be waiting in until they had to start.
2PM entered and the girls greated them normally. Hannie and Izzy liked to joke around but they weren't going to make the atmosphere awkward before they went onstage.
They all sat around and talked until it was time for the boys to get into place.
"Alright, ready and ACTION!" One of the stage hands called out
____________________________________________________
Fei-Raena, Min-Hannie, Jia-Izzy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1K1zZelDo
____________________________________________________
"WOW! Everyone did great! Lets go get something to eat!" Taecyeon said.
"Sorry guys we have to get back to the dorm" Hannie said
"Fine! Put we're holding you guys to a meal one day." Chansung said
"It's a deal" Raena said.
"Bye guys! You did awesome!!" Izzy said waving as she was dragged to the van.
As soon as the girls entered their dorm everyone was sitting with the manager.
"Whats going on?" Raena asked
"Manager wants to talk about upcoming schedules." Miki said
 "but he wanted to wait until you guys got home" Kai said.
"Girls I know you've been doing a lot of special stage performances and it's gotten tiring. I hope you all realize we're doing this to bring up you popularity. So..." Their manager said looking at every girl
"You signed us up for more stages didn't you" Heeya said.
"Yeah..."
"It's ok, we enjoy the stages." Araya said trying to reasure the manager.
"Yeah! So whens the next stage?" Haru asked
"Well it's for  5 of the members with Big Bang."
"Really which members?" Raena asked.
"That hasn't been decided yet, but i'll tell you later."
"Alright!"
"Go to bed girls, you have a full schedule tomarrow"
"Neee!"


 Hope you enjoy!!!!