Bringing Haru Back

1Night

As Hannie was looking around the left side, right around their meeting spot after they found all their dresses, she saw a piece of paper on the ground.

"IZ!!" She yelled across the store.

"What?! Did you find her?!" Izzy yelled running to her.

"No, but I found this piece of paper." Hannie said

"Well, open it." Izzy said.

"What is it?" Hannie asked.

"A note from Haru." Izzy answered.

"What does it say?" Hannie asked.

" I think we should wait till we get with the other members to read it."

"Alright I'll call them."

After all the girls got together they gathered around a table at the food court as Miki read the note from Haru.

 

"Dear 1Night,

 

Before I say anything else I want you to know I'm alright. I've decided to go on a small vacation to the country side to refresh my mind. I talked to the company and they said I could go over the time preparing for the dance.Our manager already knows, I just felt bad telling you guys when you were having so much fun finding dresses for the dance. I know you all where looking forward to the dance so I hope you have fun. Don't feel bad because I'm missing it I'm fine. Besides, dances aren't really my scene anyway, right? I'll be back the day after the dance. When I get back I want to hear all about the dance. Araya,Miki, Izzy I'll be looking forward to hearing about your slow dances with Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin. As for the rest of you, when I get back I don't want you skipping any details about any slow dance you had with anyone. Have fun at the dance and don't feel sad for me.

 

Love,

Haru"

"Good thing she's safe." Kai said.

"Yeah, I think this vacation will be god for her." Raena said.

"Heck, We could all use a vacation." Heeya said

"Alright, now that we know she's safe we can go back to the dorm." Hannie said.

"Alright" All the girls said grabbing their bags and heading to the van.

At the dorm the girl's were sitting watching TV, cooking and talking when there was a knock on the door.

"Maknae, Get the door!" Araya yelled.

"I've got it!" Izzy yelled

"L.Joe?!" Izzy said as she answered the door.

" Hi, is Haru here?" L.Joe asked.

"No she's not." Izzy stated

"When will she be back? I need to talk to her."

"Oh, let's talk outside." Izzy said as she closed the door behind her. "Sorry about that."

"It's ok, but when is she coming back?"

"Are you going to ask her to the dance?"

"I was going to, but you're kinda standing in the way of that."

"Do you like her?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I need to know,please, answer me. Do you like Haru?"

"Ok....fine...yes, I do like her."

"Ok, She won't be back till after the dance. She went on a vacation, but since you like her, I'll tell her where she is. Incase you want to do a nice gesture to bring her back for the dance. Hint hint." Izzy said giving a dorky smile.

"Why do you want to help?"

"Because I want Haru to be happy and if that means helping you take her to a dance, then that's what I'll do."

"Alright, Thank you. Where is she?"

"All I know right now is she's in the country side. I'll call her later and tell you exactly where she is."

"Do you need my number?"

"I already have it." Izzy said smiling

"How'd you get it?"

"Haru." Izzy said with a small laugh under her breathe. "I'll talk to you later, remember to leave your phone on."

"Alright." L.Joe said as he left.

"What did L.joe want?" Hannie asked as Izzy entered the dorm.

"He wants to ask Haru to the dance." Izzy said smiling

"But, Haru's not going to be here for the dance." Araya said.

"I know....he's going to go get her." Izzy said giggling.

"Aww! That's so sweet." Miki said. "But, he doesn't know where she is, all we know is she's in the country side."

"I know I need to call her." Izzy said.

"I want to do it!" Raena said

"Alright, just ask her where she is." Izzy said

At Teen Top's Dorm:

Once L.Joe got the call from Raena telling him where Haru was he started to plan.

"Should I just go and get her?" L.Joe wondered outloud. "You're coming with me." "Haru come back with me to the dance,please" "Let's go." L.Joe said practicing a bad boy,nice boy, and straight forward way for her to come with him.

"I wouldn't go with any of those." Chunji said from the doorway.

"Neither would I" Said Ricky peeking from behind Chunji

"Then how would YOU do it?" L.Joe said.

"I don't think it's something you can plan, you just need to let it happen." Said Chunji giving out random words of wisdom.

" Just find her first and then say whatever you where planning to say at the dorm that day." Ricky said.

"I guess....." L.Joe said still lost in thought

"When do you plan to go get her?" Ricky asked.

"Tomorrow." L.Joe answered

"The day before the dance? Alright." Chunji said.

"Will you guys leave now?" L.Joe said.

"Fine" Both Chunji and Ricky replied as they walked out of the room.

"huhh...." L.Joe sighed as he went into his closet to find what he was going to wear.

THE NEXT DAY:

"I'm leaving to get Haru!!" L.Joe said as he began to exit Teen Tops dorm.

"Alright, good luck." CAP said from a chair in the kitchen.

"Thanks" L.Joe said as he closed the door.

On the way to where he was instructed to find Haru he couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to say. He knew Chunji and Ricky told him not to, but he wanted to have some kind of idea of what to say when he saw Haru.

He kept on thinking until the car stopped and he had nothing, but at least he had tried to make an effort.

He went to the house where she was suppose to be staying and found out that she went out to get grocery's. L.Joe decided that he would wait until she came back, Hey, it gave him more time to think.

When he heard someone coming down the road to the house an idea came to him. He climbed up the nearest tree, which was very difficult considering he was wearing a tux. And, no, his idea was not to scare Haru. Even though that could very likely become the outcome.

Once he saw that Haru had come near the tree he said her name. "Haru"

"Huh?!" Haru exclaimed looking nervous.

"Up here." L.Joe said

As Haru looked up at the tree L.Joe waved and gave a cheesy smile.

"L.Joe?! What are you doing here?" Haru asked

"I came here to get you." L.Joe said as he jumped out of the tree, which actually hurt, but he wasn't go to let Haru see that.

"Why,exactly?" Haru asked confused.

"So, you can come to the dance with me."

"Why do you want me to go to the dance with you?"

"Because I don't want you missing out on meeting new people and also........iwantyoutobetherewithme." L.joe said blushing slightly

Haru blushed. "But I just got groceries." Haru said showing them to L.Joe

L.Joe grabbed the groceries and brought them to the ahjumma who had told him about Haru. "Haru's stay here was cut short, sorry for the misunderstanding, but you can keep the groceries." He said smiling as he handed them to the ahjumma.

"Let's go haru" L.Joe said as he grabbed her hand and brought her back to her dorm.

Infront of 1Night's dorm:

"So I'll see you tomorrow." L.joe said smiling.

"I guess so." Haru said looking at the ground.

"Thanks for coming back with me."

"I think it was about time." Haru said as she looked into the window of the dorm, again all of 1Night was staring at them with faces pressed against the glass.

"Hi, Haru, we where just watching-" "Oh give it up, we where watching them" Kai said cutting of Hannie.

"Well, I'll get going now, bye Haru." L.Joe said as he started to leave.

"Wait!" Haru yelled. "What time are you picking me up?"

"Oh, right, how does 8:45 sound?" L.Joe said.

"Sounds good." Haru said as she turned around and walked into the dorm.

"AGAIN YOU PAY ATTENTION TO US!" Heeya said

"You know if you don't stop you're not going to get any action." Miki said winking at Haru.

"Unnie! I don't want any "action"" Haru yelled embarrassed.

"Sure you don't" Miki said rolling her eyes

"Can we just go get me a dress, since I still don't have one." Haru said

"Sure, what color tie is L.Joe wearing?" Kai asked

"He said blue." Haru answered

"Okay, let's go Raena said leading everyone out the door.

After about an hour of looking at dresses they finally found one for Haru:

Now all the girls had to do was go back to the dorm and wait for tomorrow.