♕ 2 - Oh! Here comes the kingka

♕ Cinderella; With A Twist ❤

This chapter is written in :  Eun Ah's POV  |  Min Ah's POV  |  Kevin's POV  |  Kris' POV  |  Sang Hyun's POV  |  Dara's POV  |  Author's POV  |

 


 

- Ding Ding - - Ding Ding - - Ding Ding -

 

"Phew , luckily i ran fast enough or else the school gates would of closed" I managed to say that on top my of heavy panting .

I power walked to the office to collect my new timetable and took a quick read over it .

"Science class with Kim Seosangnim in Lab 23" I nodded and walked immedately to class .

 

 

"Lab 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 24 , 25 . Huh? Waeyo? Eodiyo? There's lab 22 and 24 but no 23?"

I took out my old, silver flip phone and read the time "o, andwae! It's 15 past 7 now. Ottokae? I will get into big trouble...."

I started panicing; I've been to this school for over a year and i've always had perfect attendance! I've never been away nor late, not even once! I can't ruin my attendance record and especially not on the first day back!

I ran to the office quickly and checked with the office ladies to see what's gone wrong .

"Uh, I see where the problem is . Lab 23 is under construction , there must of been some printing issue . The number must of smudged off, it was meant to read 28 . Just wait here and i'll print you a new time table ." She smiled and walked off.

"Jeboul-yo Geulae" Once I've bowed at the lady, I turned around and guess who i saw?!

"Dongsaengie, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in class by now?"

Eun Ah FINALLY arrived at school and like usual, when she sees' other people around, she'll put on her "cutsie", fake voice.

"Dongsaengie-ah, don't be late for first day back arraeso? You'll have a bad attendance record." She rubbed the top of my head so hard I had to fling her arms off.

"Neh" I replied.

She squinted her eyes and faked a smile.

"Silehamnida" She spun her back to me and called into the office window.

"Yes young lady?" Another office lady appeared at the front desk window. She paused her smile and suddenly exchanged her facial expression. 

"How did you manage to get into the school when you're so late?"

"Mianeh, i won't ever do that again. I was feeling sick this morning. But i'm better now. Miss, may you please pass me my time table?"

The lady examined Eun Ah for several seconds and said

"Arraeso, but don't be late again or i'll have to call your parents up. Now, what's your name"

"joneun Kim Eun Ah ieyo"

 

                   ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕

 

~Standing Outside Lab 28~

I peaked through the window and, *sighs* I guessed right....

I knocked onto the door gentelly and immediately, I could tell that the whole room went silent.

"duleo oseyo"

I opened the door slowly and took a quick glance around the room.

"Jeongmal mianeh" I closed the door behind me and bowed deeply to the teacher .

She scanned through the roll

"Are you Kim Min Ah or Kim Eun Ah?"

"I am Kim Min Ah, miss"

Kim Seosaengnim picked up a pen and wrote something on the roll

"Stand here" She pointed at the floor beside her.

 

                                                    "OOOH! The geek is in trouble!"

                                                                        "Oh my gosh, I can't believe she's in trouble"

                                                                                                          "Ew.... She still has the same fashion sense"

 

I could here my class mates whispering as i walked acrossed to the teacher .

This is so embarrassing! Aigoo~ I want to hide right now!! I cried to myself on the inside .

"Now explain to me, why are you late?"

"I.... Umm.... I..."

 

"Mianeh! Kim Eun Ah imnida"

At this moment, my twin sister pushed through the door.

"Eun Ah-sshi. Come here right now!"

My sister struted towards the teacher,

                                            "O, chincha, I love her shoes!"

                                                          "Anni, Eun Ah-sshi's dress is most fabulous"

                                                                        "Anniyo, her hair is the greatest, it looks so silky and soft"

                                                                                                            "Eun Ah be my date!!"

A guy called out from the back of the room.

Eun Ah covered and did her fake, girly giggle. "You're funny." She flicked her hair at the guy and waved at him.

"Eun Ah, waved at me! She waved at me! Did you see that?!"

Eun Ah gave him a wink and made him fall right off his chair and at the same time, the whole class started to burst into laughter.

 

"Kim Eun Ah! You should know that this is a place for you to study, not a place for you to flirt!"

Eun Ah rolled her eyes and ruffled her hair . "Neh, so what now?"

"You both will write 100 lines saying "I will never come to school late again" understand!?"

"Ye" "Anniyo!"

"Excuse me?"

"I said no. I get tired easily. I'm not writing 100 lines"

Kim Seosaengnim's eyes didn't leave my sister, "Min Ah-sshi, go and take a seat. And remember, you will write 100 lines for me"

"Neh, seosaengnim"

Eun Ah gave me a cold look and her eyes went back to the teacher's.

"And as for you Eun Ah-sshi, the school is preparing a welcome feast for all students tonight....."

"Oh, you don't want me to attend? That's fine, i wasn't planning to anyways. I have much better schedules"

"Let me finish, and since you're not attending tonights feast, you'll stay in school tonight and help clean up after the cook's."

"NO! Have you lost your mind! My father is CEO of the Shinhan Fanancial Group. My family had been rich generations ago. I've never even TOUCHED the cleaning spounge in my whole life. Now you're asking me to clean the whole kitchen? By myself? No-way!"

My sister turned around furiously and her hair slapped the teacher right in the face.

Most of the guys in my class started cheering and clapping            

                                                                                                         "Eun Ah you rock!"

Kim Seosaengnim slammed the table and stood up.

"If you've never touched a cleaning spounge, then here's your chance to do so... Besides, I didn't ask you to clean the kitchen, I'M DEMANDING YOU TO."

Her voice was strong and clear and Eun Ah didn't speak back.

"I'll get you back. Just watch." Eun Ah whispered

The teacher ignored her and went straight to the door.

"I'm going for a drink of coffee. I want you all to stay in here."

She slammed the door behind her and as she walked further, I could hear her stomping heels start to fade away.

 

 

Eun Ah! That was so brave of you!

                                  Eun Ah you looked so cool!

                                                    Eun Ah, you should of seen her face! AHA, it was priceless!

                                                                              

The room's volume began to rise again with muttering from every corner of the room.

Every guy ran towards Eun Ah and started throwing questions and complements at her. Every guy, except for one; Sang Hyun.

 

Suddenly, one of the girls from the Queenka group said "Hey, where's Kris?"

When all the girls hear his name, it seems like they've fallen itno a magical spell or something;

They all began to "drool" and daydream about him. 

 

Seriously, what's wrong with these girls! What's so good about Kris. I admit it, he looks pretty hot and all, but he's such a flirty airhead!

 

"Did I hear cute girls calling for me?" Kris appeared through the door and all the girls ran towards him. Except for me, of course.

"KRIS!!" The girls chanted in unison.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. I'll treat you all lovely ladies to lunch later. Now, please let me pass."

And under Kris' compand, all the girls moved aside to create an aisle for him to walk past.

Kris is the Kingka leader; who, of course, gains the most attention and is the most charismatic member of the group who often "mesmerize" girls.

He crept up to the teachers table, picked up her pen and marked himself present. - That cheater! That means he doesn't have to write lines! Oh well, why am I even angry, I should be used to his actions. He does that every time he is late. *sighs*

 


 

A/N : I updated again! I hope you guys enjoyed and liked this chapter. It took me a while to write because I couldn't really think of any ideas; There's always not much action and drama at the first few chapters.
Either way, I hope you keep supporting me!

Kamsamidaa. :)

 

 

Note: Jeongmal Mianeh! I will not be updating for the next .... *idon'tknowhowmanydays/weeks*

But visit my blog post "Updating" for more details.

; -clickeu-

Kamsamidaa. :)

 

                   ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕